No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
1. K. Hepp, “The classical limit for quantum mechanical correlation functions,” Commun. Math. Phys. 35, 265–277 (1974).http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF01646348
2. F. G. Scholtz, L. Gouba, A. Hafver, and C. M. Rohwer, “Formulation, interpretation and application of non-commutative quantum mechanics,” J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 42, 175303 (2009).http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1751-8113/42/17/175303
3. A. Smailagic and E. Spallucci, “Isotropic representation of the noncommutative 2D harmonic oscillator,” Phys. Rev. D 65, 107701 (2002).http://dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.65.107701
4. M. Combescure and D. Robert, “Coherent States and Applications in Mathematical Physics,” Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, (Springer Science + Business Media B. V. 2012).
5. J. Ben Geloun and F. G. Scholtz, “Coherent states in non-commutative quantum mechanics,” J. Math. Phys. 50, 043505 (2009).http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.3105926
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...