No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Ground state solutions of asymptotically linear fractional Schrödinger equations
3. C. Brändle, E. Colorado, and A. de Pablo, “A concave-convex elliptic problem involving the fractional Laplacian,” Proc. - R. Soc. Edinburgh, Sect. A: Math. 143, 39–71 (2013).
4. X. Cabré and Y. Sire, “Nonlinear equations for fractional Laplacians I: Regularity, maximum principle and Hamiltonian estimates,” Ann. Inst. Henri Poincare (C) Non Linear Anal. (published online).
6. A. Capella, J. Dávila, L. Dupaigne, and Y. Sire, “Regularity of radial extremal solutions for some nonlocal semilinear equations,” Commun. Partial. Differ. Equ. 36, 1353–1384 (2011).
7. X. J. Chang, “Ground states of some fractional Schrödinger equations on ,” Proc. Edinb. Math. Soc. (to be published).
11. V. Coti Zelati and M. Nolasco, “Existence of ground states for nonlinear, pseudo-relativistic Schrödinger equations,” Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei, Cl. Sci. Fis., Mat. Nat., Rend. Lincei, Mat. Appl. 22, 51–72 (2011).
12. V. Coti Zelati and M. Nolasco, “Ground states for pseudo-relativistic Hartree equations of critical type,” Rev. Mat. Iberoam. (to be published).
13. S. Dipierro, G. Palatucci, and E. Valdinoci, “Existence and symmetry results for a Schrödinger type problem involving the fractional Laplacian,” Le Matematiche (Catania) 68, 201–216 (2013).
15. P. Felmer, A. Quaas, and J. G. Tan, “Positive solutions of nonlinear Schrödinger equation with the fractional Laplacian,” Proc. - R. Soc. Edinburgh, Sect. A: Math. 142, 1237–1262 (2012).
16. R. Frank
and E. Lenzmann
, “Uniqueness and nondegeneracy of ground states for (−Δ)sQ + Q − Qα+1 = 0 in
,” e-print arXiv:1009.4042
17. R. L. Frank
, E. Lenzmann
, and L. Silvestre
, “Uniqueness of radial solutions for the fractional Laplacian
,” e-print arXiv:1302.2652
18. M. M. Fall
and E. Valdinoci
, “Uniqueness and nondegeneracy of positive solutions of (−Δ)su + u = up in when s is close to 1
,” e-print arXiv:1301.4868
19. L. Jeanjean and K. Tanaka, “A positive solution for an asymptotically linear elliptic problem on autonomous at infinity,” ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var. 7, 597–614 (2002).
24. G. Palatucci, O. Savin, and E. Valdinoci, “Local and global minimizers for a variational energy involving a fractional norm,” Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 73(1–2), 3752 (2011).
25. P. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics Vol. 65 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1986).
30. R. Servadei and E. Valdinoci, “Variational methods for non-local operators of elliptic type,” Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 33, 2105–2137 (2013).
31. R. Servadei and E. Valdinoci, “A Brezis-Nirenberg result for non-local critical equations in low dimension,” Commun. Pure Appl. Anal. (to be published).
32. C. A. Stuart, “Self-trapping of an electromagnetic 3eld and bifurcation from the essential spectrum,” Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 113, 65–96 (1991).
33. C. A. Stuart, “Magnetic field wave equations for TM-modes in nonlinear optical waveguides,” in Reaction Diffusion Systems, edited by G. Caristi and E. Mitidieri (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1997).
34. C. A. Stuart and H. S. Zhou, “Applying the mountain pass theorem to an asymptotically linear elliptic equation on ,” Commun. Part. Differ. Equ. 24, 1731–1758 (1999).
Article metrics loading...
This paper is devoted to a time-independent fractional Schrödinger equation of the form where N ⩾ 2, s ∈ (0, 1), (−Δ) s stands for the fractional Laplacian. We apply the variational methods to obtain the existence of ground state solutions when f(x, u) is asymptotically linear with respect to u at infinity.
Full text loading...
Most read this month