No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Exclusivity structures and graph representatives of local complementation orbits
7. A. Cabello
, S. Severini
, and A. Winter
, “(Non-)contextuality of physical theories as an axiom
,” e-print arXiv:1010.2163
13. C. Godsil and G. Royle, “Algebraic graph theory,” Graduate Texts in Mathematics (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2001), Vol. 207.
14. D. Gottesman
, “Stabilizer codes and quantum error correction
,” Ph.D. thesis (Caltech
); e-print arXiv:quant-ph/9705052
18. A. Kotzig, “Eulerian lines in finite 4-valent graphs and their transformations,” Theory of Graphs (Proc. Colloq., Tihany, 1966) (Academic Press, New York, 1968), p. 219.
19. Z. Ji, J. Chen, Z. Wei, and M. Ying, “The LU-LC conjecture is false,” Quantum Inf. Comput. 10, 97 (2010).
21. L. Mančinska, G. Scarpa, and S. Severini, “New separations in zero-error channel capacity through projective Kochen-Specker sets and quantum coloring,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 59, 4025 (2013).
23. E. Nagali, V. D'Ambrosio, F. Sciarrino, and A. Cabello, “Experimental observation of impossible-to-beat quantum advantage on a hybrid photonic system,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 090501 (2012).
25. M. A. Nielsen and I. L. Chuang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000).
30. E. R. Scheinerman and D. H. Ullman, Fractional Graph Theory (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1997).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month