No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Integrals for monoidal Hom-Hopf algebras and their applications
5. A. Makhlouf, “Hom-Alternative algebras and Hom-Jordan algebras,” Int. Electron. J. Algebra 8, 177–190 (2010).
6. A. Makhlouf and S. D. Silvestrov, “Hom-Lie admissible Hom-coalgebras and Hom-Hopf algebras,” in Generalized Lie Theory in Mathematics, Physics and Beyond, edited by S. Silvestrov, E. Paal, V. Abramov, and A. Stolin (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2009), pp. 189–206;
Mathematical Sciences Preprint No. LUTFMA-5091-2007 (Lund University, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Centrum Scientiarum Mathematicarum, 2007), p. 25
; preprint arXiv:0709.2413
9. D. Larsson, S. D. Silvestrov, “Quasi-Lie algebras,” in Noncommutative Geometry and Representation Theory in Mathematical Physics, American Mathematical Society, Contemporary Mathematics Vol. 391, edited by J. Fuchs et al. (AMS, 2005).
11. D. Yau, “Hom-algebras and homology,” J. Lie Theory 19, 409–421 (2009).
14. E. Abe, Hopf Algebras (Cambridge University Press, 2009).
17. G. Sigurdsson and S. D. Silvestrov, “Lie color and Hom-Lie algebras of Witt type and their central extensions,” in Generalized Lie theory in Mathematics, Physics and Beyond, edited by S. Silvestrov, E. Paal, V. Abramov, and A. Stolin (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2008), Chap. 21, pp. 247–255.
18. J. Arnlind, A. Makhlouf, and S. Silvestrov, “Ternary Hom-Nambu-Lie algebras induced by Hom-Lie algebras,” J. Math. Phys. 51, 043515 (2010).
22. R. G. Larson and M. E. Sweedler, “An associative orthogonal bilinear form for Hopf algebras,” Am. J. Math. 91, 75–93 (1969).
23. S. Montgomery, Hopf Algebras and Their Actions on Rings, CBMS Lecture Notes Vol. 82 (AMS, Providence, RI, 1993).
26. Y. Frégier, A. Gohr, and S. Silvestrov, “Unital algebras of Hom-associative type and surjective or injective twistings,” J. Gen. Lie Theory Appl. 3(4), 285–295 (2009).
27. Y. Y. Chen, Y. Wang, and L. Y. Zhang, “The construction of Hom-Lie bialgebras,” J. Lie Theory 22, 1075–1089 (2010).
28. Y. Y. Chen, Z. W. Wang, and L. Y. Zhang, “Quasi-triangular Hom-Lie bialgebras,” J. Lie Theory 20, 767–783 (2012).
29. Z. W. Wang, Y. Y. Chen, and L. Y. Zhang, “The antipode and Drinfel'd double of a Hom-Hopf algebra,” Sci. China 42(11), 1079–1093 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Integrals of monoidal Hom-Hopf algebras are introduced and the existence and uniqueness of integrals for finite-dimensional monoidal Hom-Hopf algebras are investigated first. Then integrals are applied to the Maschke type theorem for monoidal Hom-Hopf algebras controlling the semisimplicity and separability of monoidal Hom-Hopf algebras. Further, monoidal Hom-algebras are characterized with additional Frobenius property, and the question when finite-dimensional monoidal Hom-Hopf algebras are Frobenius is studied. As applications of integrals, the Maschke type theorem for Hom-smash product is given, and the Morita context in the Hom-category is constructed.
Full text loading...
Most read this month