No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Erratum: “Optimal mixing and optimal stirring for fixed energy, fixed power, or fixed palenstrophy flows” [J. Math. Phys.53, 115611 (2012)]
1. H. Bahouri, J.-Y. Chemin, and R. Danchin, “Fourier analysis and nonlinear partial differential equations,” Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften [Fundamental Principles of Mathematical Sciences] (Springer, Heidelberg, 2011), Vol. 343.
4. N. Kim, “Large friction limit and the inviscid limit of 2d Navier-Stokes equations under Navier friction condition,” SIAM J. Math. Anal. 41(4), 1653–1663 (2009).
5. A. Larios, E. Lunasin, and E. S. Titi, “Global well-posedness for the 2d Boussinesq system with anisotropic viscosity and without heat diffusion,” J. Differ. Equations (in press).
6. E. H. Lieb and M. Loss, Analysis, 2nd ed., Graduate Studies in Mathematics Vol. 14 (American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2001).
7. J. C. Robinson, Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems: An Introduction to Dissipative Parabolic PDEs and the Theory of Global Attractors, Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2001).
9. W. P. Ziemer, Weakly Differentiable Functions: Sobolev Spaces and Functions of Bounded Variation, Graduate Texts in Mathematics Vol. 120 (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1989).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month