No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
ZnO based quantum dot sensitized solar cell using CdS quantum dots
4. S. Dai, J. Weng, Y. Sui, S. Chen, S. Xiao, Y. Huang, F. Kong, X. Pan, L. Hu, C. Zhang, and K. Wang, Inorg. Chim. Acta 361, 786 (2008).
5. M. Wang, C. Huang, Y. Cao, Q. Yu, Z. Deng, Y. Liu, Z. Huang, J. Huang, Q. Huang, W. Guo, and J. Liang, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 42, 155104 (2009).
7. K. S. Leschkies, R. Divakar, J. Basu, E. Enache-Pommer, J. E. Boercker, C. B. Carter, U. R. Kortshagen, D. J. Norris, and E. S. Aydil, Nano lett. 7, 1793 (2007).
12. Y. Tak, H. Kim, D. Lee, and K. Yong, Chem. Commun. 38, 4585 (2008).
15. N. Daneshvar, S. Aber, M. S. Seyed Dorraji, A. R. Khataee, and M. H. Rasoulifard, Int. J. Chem. Biological Eng. 1(1), 23 (2008).
21. C. Luan, A. Vaneski, A. S. Susha, X. Xu, H. E. Wang, X. Chen, J. Xu, W. Zhang, C. Lee, A. L. Rogach, and J. A. Zapien, Nanoscale Res. Lett. 6, 340 (2011).
22. S. Leschkies, R. Divakar, J. Basu, E. Enache-Pommer, J. E. Boercker, C. B. Carter, U. R. Kortshagen, D. J. Norris, and E. S. Aydil, Nano Lett. 7, 1793 (2007).
27. M. Maleki, M. S. Ghamsari, Sh. Mirdamadi, and R. Ghasemzadeh, Semiconductor Physics, Quantum Electronics & Optoelectronics 10, 30 (2007).
28. M. J. Pawar and S. S. Chaure, Chalcogenide Lett. 6, 689 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
This paper reports the fabrication of Zinc Oxide (ZnO) based quantum dot sensitized solar cell using Cadmium Sulphide (CdS)quantum dots(QDs) capped by poly vinyl alcohol (PVA). Chemical route was used to synthesize ZnO nanoparticles (NPs) as well as CdSQDs. The crystallite size of ZnO NPs was obtained to be 28 nm at 7 pH. The size of QDs decreased from 5.6 to 2.6 nm with increase in the PVA concentration from 2 to 10 wt. %. There is a blue shift in the band gap of QDs with increase in the concentration of PVA. Current-Voltage characteristic of the cell was obtained and various solar cell parameters were estimated. The efficiency of quantum dot sensitized solar cells was found to be 1.3% at AM 1.5.
Full text loading...
Most read this month