No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A bio-inspired approach to enhancing wind power conversion
3. R. Pena, J. C. Clare, and G. M. Asher, “ Doubly fed induction generator using back-to-back PWM converters and its application to variable-speed wind-energy generation,” in Proceedings of IEEE Electrical Power Application (IET, Stevenage, U.K., 1996), pp. 231–241.
5. R. W. De Doncker, S. Muller, and M. Deicke, IEEE Ind. Appl. Mag. 8, 3 (2002).
9. T. Ahmed, O. Noro, K. Matsuo, Y. Shindo, and M. Nakaoka, “Optimum pitch control for variable-pitch vertical-axis wind turbines by a single stage model on the momentum theory,” in IEEE International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (IEEE, Beijing, 2003), Vol. 1, pp. 293–296.
10. L. Dambrosio and B. Fortunato, “ One step ahead adaptive control technique for a wind turbine-synchronous generator system,” in IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion Engineering Conference (IEEE, Honolulu, U.S.A., 1997), Vol. 3, pp. 1970–1975.
13. D. A. Spera, Wind Turbine Technology—Fundamental Concepts in Wind Turbine Engineering (ASME, New York, 1995).
16. G. L. Johnson, Wind Power Systems (Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1985).
21. T. Kosaku, M. Sano, and K. Nakatani, “ Optimum pitch control for variable-pitch vertical-axis wind turbines by a single stage model on the momentum theory,” in IEEE International Conference Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE, Tunisia, 2002), p. 5.
22. D. Trudnowski and D. LeMieux, “ Independent pitch control using rotor position feedback for wind-shear and gravity fatigue reduction in a wind turbine,” in IEEE Proceedings on American Control Conference (American Automatic Control Council, Alaska, 2002), Vol. 6, pp. 4335–4340.
23. M. Robinson and P. Veers, Wind Turbine Control Workshop (Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, 1997).
26. S. Heier, Grid Integration of Wind Energy Conversion Systems (Wiley, New York, 1998).
29. L. G. Weng, W. C. Cai, R. Zhang, and Y. D. Song, “ Bio-inspired control approach to multiple spacecraft formation flying,” in IEEE Conference on E-Science and Grid Computing (IEEE, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2006), pp. 120–126.
30. Y. D. Song, “ Memory-based control of nonlinear dynamic systems part i - design and analysis,” in IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Singapore, May 24–26, 2006, pp. 1–6.
31. L. G. Weng, B. Li, W. C. Cai, C. Zhang, M. Jin, and Y. D. Song, “ Human memory/learning inspired approach for attitude control of crew exploration vehicles (CEVs),” in American Control Conference, New York City, 11–13 July, 2007.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month