No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Experimental investigation of energy and exergy efficiencies of domestic size parabolic dish solar cooker
10. A. Bejan, Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics (Wiley, New York, 1988).
16. A. K. Pandey, V. V. Tyagi, S. R. Park, and S. K. Tyagi, “Comparative experimental study of solar cookers using exergy analysis,” J. Therm. Anal. Calorim. (in press).
18. I. Dincer and M. A. Rosen, Exergy-Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (Elsevier, 2007).
19. D. L. Larson and L. A. B. Cortez, Trans. ASAE 38, 1173 (1995).
21. J. Szargut, D. R. Morris, and F. R. Steward, Exergy Analysis of Thermal, Chemical, and Metallurgical Processes (Hemisphere, New York, 1988).
22. R. A. Rosen and F. C. Hooper, in Proceedings of the First Trabzon International Energy and Environment Symposium, Trabzon, Turkey (KTU, 1996), p. 361.
26. F. Kreith and J. F. Kreider, Principles of Solar Engineering (Hemisphere, 1978).
27. T. J. Kotas, in Proceedings of the Workshop on Second Law of Thermodynamics (Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey, 1990), p. 21.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month