No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The feasibility and current estimated capital costs of producing jet fuel at sea using carbon dioxide and hydrogen
1.“Single Naval Fuel at Sea Feasibility Study—Phase One,” NAVAIRSYSCOM Report 445/02-004, October 25, 2002.
2. T. Coffey, D. R. Hardy, G. E. Besenbruch, K. R. Schultz, L. C. Brown, and J. P. Dahlburg, Defense Horiz. 36, 1 (2003).
4. T. Takahashi, W. S Broecker, and A. E. Bainbridge, Carbon Cycle Model (SCOPE, New York, 1981), Vol. 16, pp. 271–286.
5. T. Takahashi, W. W. Broecker, S. R. Werner, and A. E. Bainbrige, Isotope Marine Chemistry, edited by E. D. Goldberg, Y. Horibe, and S. Katsuko (Uchida Rokakuho, Tokyo, Japan, 1980), pp. 291–326.
8. J. H. Gary and G. E. Handwerk, Petroleum Refining: Technology and Economics (CRC Atlanta, GA, 2001), p. 4.
10. W. Mathews, Defense News, published June 1, 2009.
11. S. Mohanasundaram, Environ. Sci. Eng. 4, 35 (2007).
12. W. H. Avery and C. Wu, Renewable Energy from the Ocean (Oxford University Press, New York, 1994).
13. D. R. Hardy, Sea-based fuel synthesis work at NRL from FY02 to FY07 (October 2001–October 2006) (Memorandum Report 6180-10-9276, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC, August 5, 2010).
14. K. Schultz, S. L. Bogart, R. P. Noceti, and A. V. Cugini, Nucl. Technol. 166, 56 (2009).
16. S. L. Bogart, K. R. Schultz, L. C. Brown, and B. Russ, “Production of liquid synthetic fuels from carbon, water, and nuclear power on ships and at shore bases for military and potential commercial application,” in Proceedings of the 2006 International Congress on Advanced power Plants (ICAPP 2006), Reno, NV, 4-8 June 2006.
17. J. M. Deutsch, Update of the MIT 2003 Future of Nuclear Power (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2009).
19. M. P. LaBar, “The gas turbine—modular helium reactor: A promising option for near term deployment,” in Proceedings of the 2002 International Congress on Advanced Power Plants (ICAPP 2002), Hollywood, FL, 9-13 June 2002.
20. C. E. Till, Y. I. Chang Y. I., and W. H. Hannum, “The integral fast reactor-an overview,” Prog. Nucl. Energy 31(1/2), 3–1l (1997), and other papers in this special issue on the IFR.
22. K. Deffeyes, Hubbert’s Peak: The Impending World Oil Shortage (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2001).
24.Report of the Defense Science Board Task Force on DoD Energy Strategy, More Fight-Less Fuel (Office of the Under Secretary of Defense For Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics. Washington DC 20301, February 2008).
25. F. DiMascio, H. D. , Willauer, D. R. Hardy, M. K. Lewis, and F. W. Williams, “Extraction of carbon dioxide from seawater by an electrochemical acidification cell. Part I: Initial feasibility studies,” NRL Memorandum Report, 6180-10-9274, 23 July 2010.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month