No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Core loss behavior in high frequency high power transformers—I: Effect of core topology
1. C. Meyer, “Key components for future offshore DC grids,” Ph.D. dissertation (RWTH Aachen, 2007).
2. G. Ortiz, J. Biela, D. Bortis, and J. W. Kolar, “1 Megawatt, 20 kHz, Isolated, bidirectional 12 kV to 1.2 kV DC-DC converter for renewable energy applications,” in Int. Power Electronics Conference (2010), pp. 3212–3219.
3. G. Ortiz, J. Biela, and J. W. Kolar, “Optimized design of medium frequency transformers with high isolation requirements,” in 36th Annual IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics Society (2010), pp. 631–638.
5. T. Kjellqvist, S. Norrga, and S. Ostlund, “Design considerations for a medium frequency transformer in a line side power conversion system,” in IEEE 35th Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference (2004), pp. 704–710.
6. M. Steiner and H. Reinold, “Medium frequency topology in railway applications,” in 12th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, Denmark, 2007.
8. J. Reinert, A. Brockmeyer, and R. W. A. A. De Doncker, “Accurate calculation of losses in ferro and ferrimagnetic materials based on the modified Steinmetz equation,” in IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 37(4 ), 1055–1060 (2001).
9. J. Li, T. Abdallah, and C. R. Sullivan, “Improved calculation of core loss with nonsinusoidal waveforms,” in 36th IAS Annual Meeting (2001), Vol. 4, pp. 2203–2210.
10. K. Venkatachalam, C. R. Sullivan, T. Abdallah, and H. Tacca, “Accurate prediction of ferrite cores loss with nonsinusoidal waveforms using only Steinmetz parameters,” in IEEE Workshop on Computers in Power Electronics (2002), pp. 36–41.
11. Wei Shen, “Design of high density transformers for high frequency high power converters,” Ph.D. dissertation (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2007).
13.Manual of the fea Software Maxwell 3D, V. 14, 2011.
14. D. Lin, P. Zhou, W. N. Fu, Z. Badics, and Z. J. Cendes, “A dynamic core loss model for soft ferromagnetic and power ferrite materials in transient finite element analysis,” IEEE Trans. Magn. 40(2 ), 1318–1321 (2004).
16. I. Villar, U. Viscarret, I. Etxeberria-Otadui, and A. Rufer, “Global loss evaluation methods for non-sinusoidally fed medium frequency power transformers,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 56(10 ), 4132 (2009).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month