No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Technology and information management for low-carbon building
1. UNEP, UNEP SBCI Sustainable Buildings and Climate Change, BUILDINGS AND CLIMATE CHANGE—Summary for Decision Makers (UNEP DTIE Sustainable Consumption & Production Branch, UNEP, 2009).
2. UNEP, UNEP SBCI Sustainable Buildings and Climate Change, World Resources Institute, COMMON CARBON METRIC—Protocol for Measuring Energy Use and Reporting Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Building Operations, UNEP (2010).
3. S. L. Miller, Hamptons Builder Forms Local Green Alliance. Custom Home Magazine, March 20, 2008.
4. S. L. Miller, Ultra-Green Demonstration Home Rises in the Hamptons, Custom Home Magazine, September 3, 2009.
5. P. Torcellini, S. Pless and M. Deru, and Crawley, Zero Energy Buildings: A Critical Look at the Definition, Pacific Grove, CA: NREL National Renewable Energy Laboratory (2006) pp. 4–5, NREL/CP-550-39833.
8. AIA National, AIA California Council, Integrated Project Delivery: A Guide, The American Institute of Architects. s.l.: AIA, 2007, Guide.
11. World Resources Institute, World Business Council for Sustainable Development, The Greenhouse Gas protocol Initiative, Product Life Cycle Accounting and Reporting Standard, World Resources Institute, 2009, Review Draft for Stakeholder Advisory Group.
12. World Resources Institute, World Business Council for Sustainable Development, The Greenhouse Gas Protocol—A Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard, Revised Edition, World Resources Institute, Washington, DC: World Resources Institute, World Business Council for Sustainable Development, 2004.
14. D. E. Buffington, Performing Energy Calculations—English Units, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Penn State, College of Agricultural Sciences, 2008, Fact Sheet.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month