No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Grid-connectivity of remote isolated islands—A proposition in Indian context
1. J. Ab. Razak, K. Sopian, and Y. Ali, “Optimization of renewable energy hybridsystem by minimizing excess capacity,” Int. J. Energy 1(3), 77–81 (2007).
3. B. S. Borowy and Z. M. Salameh, “Optimum photovoltaic array size for a hybrid wind/PV system,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 9(3), 482–488 (1994).
5. G. Brandli and M. Dick, “Alternating current fed power supply,” U.S. Patent 4,084,217 (4 November 1978).
6. National Renewable Energy Laboratory, HOMER Getting Started Guide Version 2.1 (NREL, 2005).
7. A. Souissi, O. Hasnaoui, and A. Sallami, “Optimal sizing of a hybrid system of renewable energy for a reliable load supply without interruption,” Eur. J. Sci. Res. 45(4), 620–629 (2010).
8. K. Sopian, J. Ab. Razak, Z. Mohd Nopiah, Y. Ali, and N. S. Muhammad, “Optimization of renewable energy hybrid system by minimizing excess capacity,” Int. J. Energy 1(3), 77–81 (2007).
10. Z. Md. Darus, N. A. H. S. Nurhidayah, A. M. M. Azhar, A. R. K. Nizam, A. Maulud, and O. A. Karim, “The development of hybrid integrated renewable energy system (wind and solar) for sustainable living at Perhentian Island, Malaysia,” Eur. J. Soc. Sci. 9(4), 198–204 (2009).
11. L. P. M. Fernandes
and J. M. G. Figueiredo
, “Design and implementation of an efficient hybrid system for electricity production
,” available at http://www.icrepq.com/papers-icrepq08.htm
, work was partially funded by the FCT through program POCTISFA-10-46-IDMEC, subsidized by FEDER and by the Project PETER – PIC Interreg IIIA SP6.E53/03.
12. O. Ting-Chia, L. Whei-Min, and H. Cong-Hui, “A multi-input power converter for hybrid renewable energy generation system,” in Sustainable Alternative Energy (SAE), 2009 IEEE PES/IAS Conference, 28–30 September 2009.
13. R. Belfkira, C. Nichita, P. Reghem, and G. Barakat, “Modeling and optimal sizing of hybrid renewable energy system,” in 13th Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, 2008, EPE-PEMC 2008, 1–3 September 2008, pp.1834–1839.
14. M. Dali, J. Belhadj, X. Roboam, and J. M. Blaquiere, “Control and energy management of a wind photovoltaic hybrid system,” in 2007 European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, 2–5 September 2007, pp. 1–10.
15. T. V. Chambers and J. Mutale, “Selection of diesel generators for small rural wind-diesel power systems,” in Proceedings of the 41st International Universities Power Engineering Conference, 2006, UPEC ’06, Volume 1, 6–8 September 2006, pp. 51–55.
16. P. A. Stott, M. A. Mueller, V. D. Colli, F. Marignetti, and R. Di Stefano, “DC link voltage stabilisation in hybrid renewable diesel systems,” in International Conference on Clean Electrical Power, 2007, ICCEP’07, 21–23 May 2007, pp. 20–25.
18. J. Han, T. Tang, Y. Xu, and K. Sun, “Design of storage system for a hybrid renewable power system,” in 2nd International Conference on Power Electronics and Intelligent Transportation System, 19–20 December 2009, pp. 67–70.
19. J. L. Bernal-Agustín and R. Dufo-López, “Simulation and optimization of stand-alone hybrid renewable energy systems,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 13, 2111–2118 (2009).
21. R. Dufo-López and J. L. Bernal-Agustín, and J. Contreras, “Optimal design of hybrid systems with hydrogen storage: Genetic Algorithms vs. Enumerative Methodology,” in IX World Renewable Energy Congress, 2006.
22. S. Rehman and L. M. Al-Hadhrami, “Study of a solar PV-diesel-battery hybrid power system for a remotely located population near Rafha, Saudi Arabia,” Energy 35, 4986–4995 (2010).
23. A. Das and V. Balakrishnan, “Next generation smart-energy technology,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology (ICCIT 09), ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 2009, Vol. 403, pp. 1212–1218.
24. A. Das and V. Balakrishnan, “A next generation smart-energy technology,” Int. J. Res. Innovation: Adv. Inform. Sci. Serv. Sci. 2, 118–131 (2010).
25. A. Das and V. Balakrishnan, “Energy service companies (ESCOs) to optimize power in peak demand period in hybrid energy system—An impact on climate change,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE Green Technology Conferernce, Dallas, Texas, 2010, pp. 1–10.
26. A. Das and V. Balakrishnan, “Analysis of critical problems in ERP implementation to enhance service oriented architecture (SOA) for energy & utilities—A case study,” in Proceedings of the Enterprise Information Systems International Conference on Research and Practical Issues of EIS (CONFENIS 2009), Gyor, Hungary, 2009, p. 64.
27. A. Das and V. Balakrishnan, “Analysis of critical problems in ERP implementation to enhance service oriented architecture (SOA) for energy & utilities—A case study,” SEFBIS J. 4, 18–29 (2009).
for West Bengal Renewable Development Agency and www.wbsedcl.in
for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
31. Joint Research Centre of the European Commission (JRC), A New Scheme for the Promotion of Renewable Energies in Developing Countries—The Renewable Energy Regulated Purchase Tariff (JRC, 2008).
32. E. Ian Baring-Gould
, “Off-grid wind hybrid power systems components and architectures national renewable energy laboratory
, available at http://www.akenergyauthority.org/Reports
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month