No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Performances on engine-out emissions and combustion of ethylene glycol monobutyl ether palm oil monoester as a newtype biodiesel
3. C. Y. Choi and R. D. Reitz, “ Modeling the effects of oxygenated fuels and split injections on DI diesel engine performance and emissions,” Combustion Science and Technology. 159, 169–198 (2000).
5. M. Lapuerta, O. Armas, and R. Ballesteros, “ Oxygenated fuels for particulate emissions reduction in heavy duty DI diesel engines with common rail fuel injection,” Fernandez Fuel 84, 773–780 (2005).
6. R. Magnusson and C. Nilsson, “ The influence of oxygenated fuels on emissions of aldehydes and ketones from a two-stroke spark ignition engine,” Fuel 90, 1145–1154 (2011).
7. D. G. Li, Formula and Preparation for 150 Biodiesel (Chemical Industry, China, 2012), pp. 411–412.
9. T. Yuan, P. Yang, Y. Wang, K. Meng, H. Luo, W. Zhang, N. Wu, Y. Fan, and B. Yao, “ Heterologous expression of a gene encoding a thermos table beta-galactosidase from Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius,” Biotechnol. Lett. 30, 343–348 (2008).
10. L. Zhu, C. S. Cheung, W. G. Zhang, and Z. Huang, “ Emissions characteristics of a diesel engine operating on biodiesel and biodiesel blended with ethanol and methanol,” Sci. Total Environ. 408, 914–921 (2010).
11. L. Zhu, W. G. Zhang, W. Liu, and Z. Huang, “ Experimental study on particulate and NOx emissions of a diesel engine fueled with ultra low sulfur diesel, RME-diesel blends and PME-diesel blends,” Sci. Total Environ. 408, 1050–1058 (2010).
12. L. Zhu, C. S. Cheung, W. G. Zhang, and Z. Huang, “ Influence of methanol-biodiesel blends on the particulate emissions of a direct injection diesel engine,” Aerosol Sci. Technol. 44, 362–369 (2010).
13. L. Zhu, C. S. Cheung, W. G. Zhang, and Z. Huang, “ Combustion, performance and emission characteristics of a DI diesel engine fueled with ethanol-biodiesel blends,” Fuel 90, 1743–1750 (2011).
14. A. Tsolakis, A. Megaritis, M. L. Wyszynski, K. Theinnoi, “ Engine performance and emissions of a diesel engine operating on diesel-RME (rapeseed methyl ester) blends with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation),” Energy 32, 2072–80 (2007).
15. M. Canakci, C. Sayin, and M. Gumus, “ Exhaust emissions and combustion characteristics of a direct injection (DI) diesel engine fueled with methanol-diesel fuel blends at different injection timings,” Energy Fuels 22, 3709–3723 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month