No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The wind-wave tunnel test of a tension-leg platform type floating offshore wind turbine
2. T. Zambrano, T. M. Cready, K. J. Taras, D. G. Roddier, and C. A. Cermelli, “Dynamic modeling of deepwater offshore wind turbine structures in Gulf of Mexico storm conditions,” in Proceedings of OMAE 25th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, Hamburg, Germany, 4 June 2006.
3. P. V. Phuc and T. Ishihara, “A study on the dynamic response of a semi-submersible floating offshore wind turbine system Part 2: Numerical simulation,” in The Twelfth International Conference on Wind Engineering, Cairns, Australia, 2007.
4. T. Ishihara and P. V. Phuc, “A study on the dynamic response of a semi-submersible floating offshore wind turbine system Part 1: A water tank test,” in The Twelfth International Conference on Wind Engineering, Cairns, Australia, 2007.
5. F. G. Nielsen, T. D. Hanson, and B. Skaare, “Integrated dynamic analysis of floating offshore wind turbines,” in Proceedings of OMAE 25th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, Hamburg, Germany, 2006.
6. T. Utsunomiya and E. Nishida, “Wave response experiment on SPAR-type floating bodies for offshore wind turbine,” in Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, Osaka, Japan, 2009.
7. T. Utsunomiya, T. Sato, H. Matsukuma, and K. Yago, “Experimental validation for motion of a SPAR-type floating offshore wind turbine using 1-22.5 scale model,” in International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2009.
8. A. Sultania and L. Manuel, “Extreme loads on a spar buoy-supported floating offshore wind turbine,” AIAA Paper 2010-2738, 2010.
9. J. M. Jonkman and P. D. Sclavounos, “Development of fully coupled aeroelastic and hydrodynamic models for offshore wind turbines,” in 44th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, 2006.
10. J. M. Jonkman, S. Butterfield, W. Musial, and G. Scott, “Definition of a 5-MW reference wind turbine for offshore system development,” NREL Report No. TP-500-38060, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden (CO), 2009.
11. J. M. Jonkman, “Dynamics of offshore floating wind turbines: model development and verification,” Wind Energy 12, 459–492 (2009).
12. D. Roddier, C. Cermelli, A. Aubault, and A. Weinstein, “WindFloat: A floating foundation for offshore wind turbines,” J. Renewable Sustainable Energy 2, 033104 (2010).
13. W. L. Moon III and C. J. Nordstrom, “Tension leg platform turbine: A unique integration of mature technologies,” in Proceedings of the 16th offshore Symposium, Houston, 2010.
14. D. Matha, “Model development and loads analysis of an offshore wind turbine on a tension leg platform, with a comparison to other floating turbine concepts,” Master's thesis (University of Colorado, 2009).
15. N. X. Ren, Y. G. Li, and J. P. Ou, “The motion performance of two offshore wind turbine floating platforms with combined tension leg-Mooring line system,” in The 9 ISOPE Asia/Pacific Offshore Mechanics Symposium, Busan, Korea, 2010.
16.IEC 61400-3, Wind Turbines—Part 3: Design Requirements for Offshore Wind Turbines (International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), 2009).
18. N. X. Ren and J. P. Ou, “Numerical simulation of aerodynamic performance of large offshore wind turbine airfoil,” Acta Energ. Sol. Sin. 30(8), 1087–1091 (2009).
19.ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS AQWA User's Manual (Release 13.0), 2010.
20. G. Q. Yao, J. Y. Wang, B. C. Ding, and Z. X. Ma, “Statistical analysis of annual extreme values for the waves of the East Sea,” Port Waterway Eng. 5, 1–6 (1992).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month