No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Anti-reflective nanocomposite based coating for crystalline silicon solar cells with noticeable significance
1. U. Gangopadhyay, K. H. Kim, S. K. Dhungel, U. Manna, P. K. Basu, M. Banerjee, H. Saha, and J. Yi, “ A novel low cost texturization method for large area commercial monocrystalline silicon solar cells,” Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 90(20 ), 3557–3567 (2006).
2. L. A. Dobrzański and A. Drygała, “ Surface texturing of multicrystalline silicon solar cells,” J. Achiev. Mater. Manuf. Eng. 31(1 ), 77–82 (2008).
3. M. H. Kang, K. Ryu, A. Upadhyaya, and A. Rohatgi, “ Optimization of SiN AR coating for Si solar cells and modules through quantitative assessment of optical and efficiency loss mechanism,” Prog. Photovoltaics 19, 983–990 (2011).
4. M. Lipiñski, “ Silicon nitride for photovoltaic application,” Arch. Mater. Sci. Eng. 46(2 ), 69–87 (2010).
5. A. Mahdjoub, “ Graded refraction index antireflection coatings based on silicon and titanium oxides,” Semicond. Phys., Quantum Electron. Optoelectron. 10(1 ), 60–66 (2007).
6. P. Spinelli, V. E. Ferry, J. van de Groep, M. van Lare, M. A. Verschuuren, R. E. I. Schropp, H. A. Atwater, and A. Polman, “ Plasmonic light trapping in thin-film Si solar cells,” J. Opt. 14, 024002 (2012).
7. P. Spinelli, M. A. Verschuuren, and A. Polman, “ Broadband omnidirectional antireflection coating based on subwavelength surface Mie resonators,” Nat. Commun. 3, 692 (2012).
8. U. Gangopadhyay, S. Jana, and S. Das, “ Large-area crystalline silicon solar cell using novel antireflective nanoabsorber texturing surface by multi hollow cathode plasma system and spin-on doping,” ISRN Renewable Energy 2013, 738326.
9. Z. Xi, D. Yang, W. Dan, C. Jun, X. Li, and D. Que, “ Investigation of texturization for monocrystalline silicon solar cells with different kinds of alkaline,” Renewable Energy 29(13 ), 2101–2107 (2004).
10. U. Gangopadhyay, K. Kim, S. K. Dhungel, P. K. Basu, and J. Yi, “ Low-cost text urination of large-area crystalline silicon solar cells using hydrazine mono-hydrate for industrial use,” Renewable Energy 31, 1906–1915 (2006).
11. C. L. Su, C. H. Hsu, K. H. Lan, R. Leron, A. Soriano, and M. H. Li, “ Texturization of silicon wafers for solar cells by anisotropic etching with sodium silicate solutions,” in International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality (ICREPQ'12), Santiago de Compostela, Spain, 28–30 March 2012.
12. A. Tamuleviciene, S. Meskinis, V. Kopustinskas, and S. Tamulevicius, “ Diamond like carbon film as potential antireflective coating for silicon solar cells,” Mater. Sci. 16(2 ), 103–107 (2010).
13. N. I. Klyui et al., “ Improvement of solar cells efficiency and radiation stability by deposition of diamond-like carbon films,” Photovoltaic Technology World Renewable Energy Congress-2011, Sweden (LiU Electronic Press, 2011), pp. 2787–2794.
14. K. Honglertkongsakul, P. W. May, and B. Paosawatyanyong, “ Electrical and optical properties of diamond-like carbon films deposited by pulsed laser ablation,” Diamond Relat. Mater. 19, 999–1002 (2010).
17. T. S. Santra, C. H. Liu, T. K. Bhattacharyya, P. Patel, and T. K. Barik, “ Characterization of diamond-like nanocomposite thin films grown by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition,” J. Appl. Phys. 107(12 ), 124320 (2010).
18. T. S. Santra, T. K. Bhattacharyya, P. Mishra, F. G. Tseng, and T. K. Barik, “ Biomedical applications of diamond-like nanocomposite thin films,” Sci. Adv. Mater. 4(1 ), 110–113 (2012).
19. W. J. Yang, Y.-H. Choa, T. Sekino, K. B. Shim, K. Niihara, and K. H. Auh, “ Thermal stability evaluation of diamond-like nanocomposite coatings,” Thin Solid Films 434(1 ), 49–54 (2003).
20. S. Jana, S. Das, U. Gangopadhyay, A. Mondal, and P. Ghosh, “ A clue to understand environmental influence on friction and wear of diamond-like nanocomposite thin film,” Adv. Tribol. 2013, 352387.
21. X. B. Yan, B. K. Tay, G. Chen, and S. R. Yang, “ Synthesis of silicon carbide nitride nanocomposite films by a simple electrochemical method,” Electrochem. Commun. 8, 737–740 (2006).
22. C. W. Chena, C. C. Huanga, Y. Y. Lina, L. C. Chenb, K. H. Chenc, and W. F. Su, “ Optical properties and photoconductivity of amorphous silicon carbon nitride thin film and its application for UV detection,” Diamond Relat. Mater. 14, 1010–1013 (2005).
23. J. Huran, A. Valovič, M. Kučera, A. Kleinová, E. Kovačová, P. Boháček, and M. Sekáčová, “ Hydrogenated amorphous silicon carbon nitride films prepared by PECVD technology: Properties,” J. Electr. Eng. 63(5 ), 333–335 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month