No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Imperialistic competition algorithm: Novel advanced approach to optimal sizing of hybrid power system
1. J. Chang, D. Y. C. Leung, C. Z. Wu, and Z. H. Yuan, “A review on the energy production, consumption, and prospect of renewable energy in China,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 7, 453–468 (2003).
3. G. M. Shafiullah, M. T. O. Amanullah, A. Ali, D. Jarvis, and P. Wolfs, “Prospects of renewable energy—A feasibility study in the Australian context,” Renewable Energy 39, 183–197 (2012).
6. L. Zhipeng, W. Fushuan, and G. Ledwich, “Optimal sitting and sizing of distributed generators in distribution systems considering uncertainties,” IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 26, 2541–2551 (2011).
7. E. I. Vrettos and S. A. Papathanassiou, “Operating policy and optimal sizing of a high penetration RES-BESS system for small isolated grids,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 26, 744–756 (2011).
8. G. B. Shrestha and L. Goel, “A study on optimal sizing of stand-alone photovoltaic stations,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 13, 373–378 (1998).
9. R. L. Haupt and S. E. Haupt, Practical Genetic Algorithms, 2nd ed. (John Wiley & Sons, 2004).
11. P. Bhatt, R. Roy, and S. P. Ghoshal, “GA/particle swarm intelligence based optimization of two specific varieties of controller devices applied to two-area multi-units automatic generation control,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst. 32, 299–310 (2010).
12. R. K. Jatoth and G. A. Reddy, “A hybrid GA-adaptive particle swarm optimization based tuning of unscented Kalman filter for harmonic estimation,” in Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing, edited by B. K. Panigrahi, S. Das, P. N. Suganthan, and S. S. Dash (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2010), Vol. 6466, pp. 380–388.
13. R. A. Hooshmand and S. Soltani, “Fuzzy optimal phase balancing of radial and meshed distribution networks using BF-PSO algorithm,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 27 (1), 47–57 (2012).
14. M. Melanie, “An introduction to genetic algorithms,” in A Bradford Book (The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts London, England, 1999), Fifth printing.
15. A. Azadeh, S. F. Ghaderi, B. P. Nokhandan, and M. Sheikhalishahi, “A new genetic algorithm approach for optimizing bidding strategy viewpoint of profit maximization of a generation company,” Expert Sys. Applic. 39, 1565–1574 (2012).
16. Y.-H. Wang, Y.-C. Li, and H.-C. Liao, “Using a genetic algorithm to determine optimal complementary learning clusters for ESL in Taiwan,” Expert Sys. Applic. 38, 14832–14837 (2011).
17. N. Dong, C.-H. Wu, W.-H. Ip, Z.-Q. Chen, C.-Y. Chan, and K.-L. Yung, “An improved species based genetic algorithm and its application in multiple template matching for embroidered pattern inspection,” Expert Sys. Applic. 38, 15172–15182 (2011).
19. S.-M. Chen and C.-Y. Chien, “Solving the traveling salesman problem based on the genetic simulated annealing ant colony system with particle swarm optimization techniques,” Expert Sys. Applic. 38, 14439–14450 (2011).
21. J. Tian, L. Ma, and W. Yu, “Ant colony optimization for wavelet-based image interpolation using a three-component exponential mixture model,” Expert Sys. Applic. 38, 12514–12520 (2011).
22. A. Fetanat and G. Shafipour, “Generation maintenance scheduling in power systems using ant colony optimization for continuous domains based 0–1 integer programming,” Expert Sys. Applic. 38, 9729–9735 (2011).
23. S. Mukhopadhyay and S. Banerjee, “Global optimization of an optical chaotic system by chaotic multi swarm particle swarm optimization,” Expert Sys. Applic. 39, 917–924 (2012).
24. R. C. Green Ii, L. Wang, and M. Alam, “Training neural networks using central force optimization and particle swarm optimization: Insights and comparisons,” Expert Sys. Applic. 39, 555–563 (2012).
26. H. Jiang, C. K. Kwong, Z. Chen, and Y. C. Ysim, “Chaos particle swarm optimization and T–S fuzzy modeling approaches to constrained predictive control,” Expert Sys. Applic. 39, 194–201 (2012).
27. M. Moradi and M. Abedini, “A combination of genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization for optimal DG location and sizing in distribution systems,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst. 34, 66–74 (2012).
28. S. M. Hakimi and S. M. Moghaddas-Tafreshi, “Optimal sizing of a stand-alone hybrid power system via particle swarm optimization for Kahnouj area in south-east of Iran,” Renewable Energy 34, 1855–1862 (2009).
29. H. Sepehri Rad and C. Lucas, “Application of imperialistic competition algorithm in recommender systems,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International CSI Computer Conference (CSICC'08), Iran, 2008.
30. R. Rajabioun, F. Hashemzadeh, E. Atashpaz-Gargari, B. Mesgari, and F. Rajaei Salmasi, “Identification of a MIMO evaporator and its decentralized PID controller tuning using colonial competitive algorithm,” in IFAC World Congress, 2008.
31. H. Mozafari, B. Abdi, and A. Ayob, “Optimization of transmission conditions for thin interphase layer based on imperialist competitive algorithm,” Int. J. Comput. Sci. Eng. 2, 2486–2490 (2010).
33. E. H. Nasab, M. Khezri, M. S. Khodamoradi, and E. A. Gargari, “An application of imperialist competitive algorithm to simulation of energy demand based on economic indicators: Evidence from Iran,” Eur. J. Sci. Res. 43, 495–506 (2010).
34. E. Atashpaz-Gargari and C. Lucas, “Imperialist competitive algorithm: An algorithm for optimization inspired by imperialistic competition,” in IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation CEC2007 (IEEE, 2007), pp. 4661–4667.
36. D. Feldman, G. Barbose, R. Margolis, R. Wiser, N. Darghouth, and A. Goodrich, Photovoltaic (PV) Pricing Trends: Historical, Recent, and Near-Term Projections, (National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO, 2012).
37. R. Tidball, J. Bluestein, N. Rodriguez, and S. Knoke, “Cost and performance assumptions for modeling electricity generation technologies,” Contract. 303, 1–201 (2010).
38. E. Lantz, R. Wiser, and M. Hand, “The past and future cost of wind energy,” in IEA Wind Task (NREL, 2012), Vol. 26.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month