No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Development and evaluation of a prototype concentrating solar collector with thermocline based thermal energy storage for residential thermal usage
3. Belem, Z. , Marin, J. M. , Cabeza, L. F. , and Mehling, H. , “Review on thermal energy storage with phase change: Materials, heat transfer analysis and applications,” Appl. Therm. Eng. 23(3), 251–253 (2003).
4. Blair, N. , Mehos, M. , Christensen, C. , and Cameron, C. , “Modeling photovoltaic and concentrating solar power trough performance, cost, and financing with the solar advisor model,” Solar 2008 Conference, San Diego, California, 3–8 May 2008.
5. Busquets, E. , Kumar, V. , Motta, J. , Chacon, R. , and Lu, H. , “Thermal analysis and measurement of a solar pond prototype to study the non-convective zone salt gradient stability original research article,” J. Sol. Energy 86(5), 1366–1377 (2012).
6. Cengel, Y. , Turner, R. , and Cimbala, J. , Fundamentals of Thermal-Fluid Sciences 3rd ed. (McGraw Hill, New York, 2008).
9. Gil, A. , Medrano, M. , Martorell, I. , Lazaro, A. , Dolado, P. , and Cabeza, L. F. , “State of the art on high temperature thermal energy storage for power generation. Part 1—Concepts, materials and modellization,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 14, 31–55 (2010).
10. Izquerdo, S. , Montanez, C. , Dopazo, C. , and Fueyo, N. , “Analysis of CSP plants for the definition of energy policies: The influence on electricity cost of solar multiples, capacity factors and energy storage,” Energy Policy 38(10), 6215–6221 (2010).
11. Jones, B. G. , Roy, R. P. , and Bohl, R. W. , “Molten salt energy storage system—A feasibility study,” in Heat Transfer in Energy Conservation; Proceedings of the Winter Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Ga. (American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1977), pp. 39–45.
12. Kearney, D. , Pacheco J. , Blake D. , and Price H. , “Assessment of molten salt heat transfer fluid in a parabolic trough solar field,” ASME J. Sol. Energy Eng. 125, 170–176 (2003).
13. Li, M. , Lib, G. L. , Jia, X. , Yina, F. , and Xu, L. , “The performance analysis of the trough concentrating solar photovoltaic/thermal system,” Energy Convers. Manage. 52, 2378–2383 (2011).
14.NREL/SR-550-34440, Assessment of Parabolic Trough and Power Tower Solar Technology Cost and Performance Forecasts (2003).
15. NREL/SR-550-27925, Survey of Thermal Storage for Parabolic Trough Power Plants (Pilkington Solar International, 2000).
16. Palz, W. , Solar Electricity: An Economic Approach to Solar Energy (Butterworths, London, 1978).
17. Richter, C. , Short, R. , and Teske, S. , Concentrating Solar Power Global Outlook 09: Why Renewable Energy is Hot (ESTELA, Green Peace International, and Solar Paces, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2009).
18. Tamme, R. , Laing, D. , and Steinmann, W.-D. , “Advanced thermal energy storage technology for parabolic trough,” in Proceedings of International Solar Energy Conference, 2003.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month