No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Toward a high Cu2
solar cell efficiency processed by spray pyrolysis method
10. E. Elangovan, M. P. Singh, M. S. Dharmaprakash, and K. Ramamurthi, J. Optoelectron. Adv. Mater. 6, 197 (2004).
13. R. F. Berry, U.S. patent 4857097 (15 August 1989).
14. S. Aukkaravittayapuna, K. Unnanon, and T. Kasecwatin, Thai patent application 090524 (30 April 2004).
21. X. Fontané, L. Calvo-Barrio, V. Izquierdo-Roca, E. Saucedo, A. Pérez-Rodriguez, J. R. Morante, D. M. Berg, P. J. Dale, and S. Siebentritt, Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, 181905 (2011).
28. A. Fairbrother, E. García-Hemme, V. Izquierdo-Roca, X. Fontané, F. A. Pulgarín-Agudelo, O. Vigil-Galán, A. Pérez-Rodríguez, and E. Saucedo, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 134, 8018–8021 (2012).
29. M. Espíndola-Rodríguez, M. Placidi, O. Vigil-Galán, V. Izquierdo-Roca, X. Fontané, A. Fairbrother, D. Sylla, E. Saucedo, and A. Pérez-Rodríguez, Thin Solid Films 535, 67 (2013).
34. M. E. Rodriguez, D. Sylla, X. Fontané, M. Placidi, A. Fairbrother, V. Izquierdo-Roca, S. López, E. Saucedo, O. Vigil-Galán, and A. Pérez-Rodríguez, in Proceedings of the 3rd European Workshop on Kesterites, Luxembourg, 22–23 November 2012, pp. 1–4.
36. O. Vigil-Galán, M. Espindola-Rodriguez, M. Courel, X. Fontané, D. Sylla, V. Izquierdo-Roca, A. Fairbrother, E. Saucedo, and A. Pérez-Rodríguez, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 117, 246–250 (2013).
37. S. Das and K. C. Mandal, in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), 2012, pp. 002668–002673.
42. E. H. Rhoderick, Metal-Semiconductor Contacts (Clarendon, Oxford, 1978).
44. D. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization (John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1990).
45. M. Hasegawa, S. Tajima, T. Ito, and T. Fukano, in 22nd International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference, Hangzhou, China, 5–9 November, 2012, pp. 1–3.
Article metrics loading...
In this work, a review about the influence of the growth parameters on the chemical and physical properties of Cu 2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) deposited by pneumatic spray pyrolysis technique and its impact on the thin film solar cells is presented and analyzed in order to identify the major drawbacks of this technique and the possibility to improve the device efficiency. Our best solar cell using sprayed CZTS shows an open-circuit voltage of 361 mV, a short-circuit current density of 7.5 mA/cm2, a fill factor of 0.37, and an efficiency of 1% under irradiation of AM 1.5 and 100 mW/cm2. Some of the key mechanisms related to the properties of sprayed CZTS layers, as well as those concerning the solar cells mechanisms that limit the cell performance, are also analyzed.
Full text loading...
Most read this month