No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Optimization of a counter-rotating wind turbine using the blade element and momentum theory
3. J. F. Manwell, J. G. McGowan, and A. L. Rogers, Wind Energy Explained (University of Massachusetts, Amherst, USA, 2002).
4. E. Hau, Wind Turbines—Fundamentals, Technologies, Application, Economics, 2nd ed. (Springer, Berlin, 2006).
5. K. Appa, “ Energy innovations small grant (EISG) program (counter rotating wind turbine system),” EISG Final Report No. 51809A/00-09 (California, US, 2002).
8. R. Herzog, A. P. Schaffarczyk, A. Wachinski, and O. Zürcher, “ Performance and stability of a counter-rotating windmill using a planetary gearing: Measurements and simulation.” EWEC 6(6), 4847 (2010).
10. J. G. Leishman, Principles of Helicopter Aerodynamics (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2006), pp. 727–747.
11. Z. Du and M. Selig, “ A 3-D stall-delay model for horizontal axis wind turbine performance prediction,” AIAA Paper No. 98-0021, 1998.
13. S. Lee, E. Son, and S. Lee, “ Velocity interference in the rear rotor of a counter-rotating wind turbine,” Renewable Energy 59, 235–240 (2012).
14. M. Melanie, An Introduction to Genetic Algorithms (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1996).
15. M. Kaneko, A Parallel Genetic Algorithm with Distributed Environment Scheme (Doshisha University, Intelligent Systems Design Laboratory, Japan, 1999).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month