No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Fuzzy logic controller based power management for a standalone solar/wind/fuel cell fed hybrid system
1. Z. Qian, O. Abdel-rahman, and I. Batarse, “An integrated four-port dc/dc converter for renewable energy applications,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 25, 1877–1887 (2010).
2. Y.-M. Chen, Y.-C. Liu, and F.-Y. Wu, “Multi-input dc/dc converter based on the multi winding transformer for renewable energy applications,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 38, 1096–1104 (2002).
3. H. Al-Atrash and I. Batarseh, “Boost-integrated phase-shift full-bridge converters for three-port interface,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power Electronics Specialist Conference (2007), pp. 2313–2321.
6. M. E. Ropp and S. Gonzalez, “Development of a MATLAB/simulink model of a single-phase grid-connected photovoltaic system,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 24, 195–202 (2009).
7. M. Park and I.-K. Yu, “A novel real-time simulation technique of photovoltaic generation systems using RTDS,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 19, 164–169 (2004).
10. Q. Mei, M. Shan, L. Liu, and J. M. Guerrero, “Novel improved variable step-size incremental-resistance MPPT method for PV systems,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 58, 2427–2434 (2011).
12. S. M. Barakati, “Modeling and controller design of a wind energy conversion system including a matrix converter,” Ph.D. Dissertation (Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada, 2008).
13. M. H. Hansen, A. Hansen, T. J. Larsen, S. Øye, P. Sørensen, and P. Fuglsang, “Control design for a pitch-regulated, variable speed wind turbine,” Risø Nat. Lab., Roskilde, Denmark, Technical Report No. ENS1363/02-0017, 2005.
14. B. Ozpineci and L. M. Tolbert, “Simulink implementation of induction machine model-a modular approach,” in Proceedings of the Electrical Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC) (2003), Vol. 2, pp. 728–734.
15. C. Liu, K. T. Chau, J. Z. Jiang, and L. Jian, “Design of a new outer-rotor permanent magnet hybrid machine for wind power generation,” IEEE Trans. Magn. 44, 1494–1497 (2008).
16. A. Tapia, G. Tapia, J. Ostolaza, and J. Saenz, “Modeling and control of a wind turbine driven doubly fed induction generator,” IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 18, 194–204 (2003).
17. O. Tremblay and L.-A. Dessaint, “Experimental Validation of a Battery Dynamic Model for EV Applications,” World Electric Veh. J. 3, 1–10 (2009).
18. K. W. E. Cheng, B. P. Divakar, H. Wu, K. Ding, and H. Fai Ho, “Battery-management system (BMS) and SOC development for electrical vehicles,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 60, 76–88 (2011).
19. S. Sato and A. Kawamura, “A new estimation method of state of charge using terminal voltage and internal resistance for lead acid battery,” in Proceedings of the Power Conversion Conference (PCC), Osaka (2002), pp. 2565–2570.
20. M. N. Eskander, T. F. El-Shatter, and M. T. El-Hagry, “Energy flow and management of hybrid wind /PV/ fuel cell generation system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 33rd Annual Power Electronics Specialists Conference (PESC) (2002), Vol. 1, pp. 347–353.
21. C. Wang and H. Nehrir, “Power management of a stand-alone wind/photovoltaic/fuel-cell energy system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting - Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century (2008), p. 1.
22. A. Hajizadeh and M. A. Golkar, “Fuzzy neural control of a hybrid fuel cell/battery distributed power generation system,” IET J. Renewable Power Gener. 3, 402–414 (2009).
23. S. G. Li, S. M. Sharkh, F. C. Walsh, and C. N. Zhang, “Energy and battery management of a plug-in series hybrid electric vehicle using fuzzy logic,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol. 60, 3571–3585 (2011).
24. M. Zandi, A. Payman, J.-P. Martin, S. Pierfederici, B. Davat, and F. Meibody-Tabar, “Energy management of a fuel cell/super capacitor/battery power source for electric vehicular applications,” IEEE. Trans. Veh. Technol. 60, 433–443 (2011).
25. A. Yasin, G. Napoli, M. Ferraro, A. Testa, and V. Antonucci, “Fuzzy logic based management of a stand-alone hybrid generator,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Clean Electrical Power (ICCEP), 14-16 (2011), pp. 690–696.
26. M. Amirabadi and S. Farhangi, “Fuzzy control of hybrid fuel cell/battery power source in electric vehicle,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (2006).
27. B. Belvedere, M. Bianchi, A. Borghetti, C. A. Nucci, M. Paolone, and A. Peretto, “A microcontroller-based power management system for standalone microgrids with hybrid power supply,” IEEE Trans. Sustainable Energy 3, 422–431 (2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month