No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Assessment of agricultural electric vehicles based on photovoltaics in China
2. X. Zhang and A. Kumar, “ Evaluating renewable energy-based rural electrification program in western China: Emerging problems and possible scenarios,” Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 15, 773–779 (2011).
6. B. Buran, L. Butler, A. Currano, E. Smith, W. Tung, K. Cleveland, C. Buxton, D. Lam, T. Obler, S. Rais-Bahrami, M. Stryker, and K. Herold, “ Environmental benefits of implementing alternative energy technologies in developing countries,” Appl. Energy 76, 89–100 (2003).
7. D. A. G. Redpath, D. McIlveen-Wright, T. Kattakayam, N. J. Hewitt, J. Karlowski, and U. Bardi, “ Battery powered electric vehicles charged via solar photovoltaic arrays developed for light agricultural duties in remote hilly areas in the Southern Mediterranean region,” J. Cleaner Prod. 19, 2034–2048 (2011).
9. T. Katrašnik, “ Analytical method to evaluate fuel consumption of hybrid electric vehicles at balanced energy content of the electric storage devices,” Appl. Energy 87, 3330–3339 (2010).
10. S. Diaf, M. Belhamel, M. Haddadi, and A. Louche, “ Technical and economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic/wind system with battery storage in Corsica island,” Energy Policy 36, 743–754 (2008).
11. D. Hunt, Farm Power and Machinery Management, 10th ed. (John Wiley & Sons, 2001).
12. ASAE standards D497.5, Agricultural Machinery Management Data (St. Joseph, MI, ASABE, 2006).
13. H. Mousazadeh, A. Keyhani, H. Mobli, U. Bardi, G. Lombardi, and T. el Asmar, “ Technical and economical assessment of a multipurpose electric vehicle for farmers,” J. Cleaner Prod. 17, 1556–1562 (2009).
14.China Galaxy Securities Research, “Photovoltaic power generation industry,” Report No. 090527, 2009 (in Chinese).
15. S. Pacca, D. Sivaraman, and G. A. Keoleian, “Life cycle assessment of the 33 kW photovoltaic system on the Dana building at the University of Michigan: thin film laminates, multi-crystalline modules, and balance of system components,” Report No. CSS05–09, 2006.
16.China Standards GB/T 16877-2008, “Prohibition and scrapping for tractors,” Beijing, 2008. (in Chinese).
17. R. M. Cuenca, L. L. Gaines, and A. D. Vyas, “ Evaluation of electric vehicle production and operation costs,” Report No. ANL/ESD-41, 1999.
18.United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), “Median life, annual activity, and load factor values for nonroad engine emission modeling,” Report No. NR-005d, 2010.
19.China Standards GB/T 15370-2004, “ General requirement of agricultural wheeled tractors and crawler tractors,” Beijing, 2004 (in Chinese).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month