No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Reduction of NOx
emission on NiCrAl-Titanium Oxide coated direct injection diesel engine fuelled with radish (Raphanus sativus
5. R. K. Malhotra and N. R. Raje, “Bio Fuels as blending components for gasoline and diesel fuels,” SAE Paper No. 2003-26-0011, 2003.
12. S. Jaichandar and P. Tamilporai, “Low heat rejection engines-an overview,” SAE Technical Paper Series 2003–01-0405, 2003.
13. V. W. Wong, “Assessment of thin thermal barrier coatings for I.C. engines,” SAE Paper No. 950980, 1995.
14. D. Assanis, K. Wiese, E. Schmorz, and W. Bryzik, “The effect of ceramic coatings on diesel engine performance and exhaust emissions,” SAE Paper No. 910460, 1991.
15. R. Kamo, D. N. Assanis, and W. Bryzik, “Thin thermal barrier coatings for engines,” SAE Paper No. 890143, 1989.
19. P. N. Shrirao and A. N. Pawar, Int. J. Appl. Res. Mech. Eng. 1(2), 1 (2011).
21. D. W. Dickey, “The effect of insulated combustion chamber surfaces on direct injected diesel engine performance, emissions and combustion,” SAE Paper No. 890292, 1989.
22. J. B. Heywood, Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1988).
24. A. C. Alkidas, “On the performance and emission of an uncooled heavy duty single cylinder diesel engine,” SAE Paper No. 880013, 1988.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month