No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Modeling operation of electric vehicles aggregator in reserve services market by using game theory method
3. T. Yiyun, L. Can, C. Lin, and L. Lin, “Research on vehicle-to-grid technology,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Distributed Control and Intelligent Environmental Monitoring (2011), pp. 1013–1016.
4. C. Guille and G. Gross, “Design of a conceptual framework for the V2g implementation,” in IEEE Energy 2030 Conference, Atlanta, GA, USA, November 2008.
5. B. Daryanian, R. E. Bohn, and R. D. Tabors, “ Optimal demand-side response to electricity spot prices for storage-type customers,” IEEE Power Eng. Rev. 9(8), 36–36 (1989).
6. W. Kempton, J. Tomic, S. Letendre, A. Brooks, and T. Lipman, “ Vehicle-to-Grid power: Battery, hybrid, and fuel cell vehicles as resources for distributed electric power in California,” Working Paper Series No. UCD-ITS-RR-01-03, June, 2001.
7. C. Quinn, D. Zimmerle, and T. H. Bradley, “ The effect of communication architecture on the availability, reliability, and economics of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle-to-grid ancillary services,” J. Power Sources 195(5), 1500–1509 (2010).
8. W. Kempton, V. Udo, K. Huber, K. Komara, S. Letendre, S. D. Brunner, and N. Pearre, “ A test of vehicle-to-grid (V2G) for energy storage and frequency regulation in the PJM system,” Technical Report, MAGIC Consortium, January, 2009.
9. S. Han, S. H. Han, and K. Sezaki, “ Design of an optimal aggregator for vehicle-to-grid regulation service,” in Proceedings of the IEEE PES Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT),Gaithersburg, MD, USA, January 2010, pp. 19–21.
10. S. Jang, S. Han, S. H. Han, and K. Sezaki, “ Optimal decision on contract size for V2G aggregator regarding frequency regulation,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Optimization of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (IEEE, 2010).
11. S. Han, S. H. Han, and K. Sezaki, “Design of an optimal aggregator for vehicle-to-grid regulation service,” in 2010 Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT) (IEEE, 2010).
12. R. J. Bessa and M. A. Matos, “The role of an aggregator agent for EV in the electricity market,” in 7th Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion, November, 2010.
13. V. Dawar, B. C. Lesieutre, and T. P. Bohn, “Impact of electric vehicles on energy market,” in 2011 IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI) (IEEE, 2011).
14. R. J. Bessa, F. J. Soares, J. A. Pecas lopez, and M. A. Maros, “Model for the EV aggregation agent business,” in 2011 IEEE Trondheim Power Tech.
16. R. J. Bessa, M. A. Matos, F. J. Soares, and J. A. Peças Lopes, “Optimized bidding of a EV aggregation agent in the electricity market,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 3, 443–452 (2011).
17. M. Abolfazli, M. H. Bahmani, S. Afsharnia, and M. S. Ghazizadeh, “ A Probabilistic Method to Model PHEV for Participation in Electricity Market,” Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 19th Iranian Conference, May 2011.
Article metrics loading...
Electric vehicles aggregator is in fact an intermediate between electric vehicle (EV) and operator of power grid. The EVs aggregator is responsible for the management of EVs in order to supply the owners with their orders and also for maximizing the profits of power grid in electricity market. In this study, a model was developed for the operation of EVs aggregator in the reserve services market of distribution network. In the proposed model, the reserve services market was formed after termination of the energy market. In this paper, the markets were created 24 h earlier. Pricing in the energy market and reserve services was implemented based on game theory according to the price in ISO market. Meanwhile, genetic algorithm was utilized for optimization of the proposed model.
Full text loading...
Most read this month