No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Impact of particle size of solid desiccant mould on moisture absorption and regeneration time
6. E. Allan Tomlinson and M. M. William, Modeling Direct Solar Regeneration of Solid Desiccant for Surface Drying (American Society of Agricultural Engineers, 1981).
11. H. P. Garg, V. K. Sharma, R. B. Mahajan, and A. K. Bhargave, “ Experimental study of an inexpensive solar collector cum storage system for agricultural uses,” Sol. Energy 35, 321 (1985).
12. P. M. Chauhan, C. Choudhury, and H. P. Garg, “ Comparative performance of coriander dryer coupled to solar air heater and solar air-heater-cum-rock bed storage,” Appl. Therm. Eng. 16, 475 (1996).
13. T. F. N. Thoruwa, C. M. Johnstone, A. D. Grant, and J. E. Smith, “ Developments in solar drying using forced ventilation and solar regenerated desiccant materials,” World Renewable Energy Congr. 9, 686 (1996).
17. T. G. Beckwith and R. D. Marangoni, Mechanical Measurements, 4th ed. (Wesley Publication Co., 1990).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month