No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Soliton states in mesoscopic two-band-superconducting cylinders
2. H. Bluhm, N. C. Koshnick, M. E. Huber, and K. A. Moler, Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 237002 (2006);
2. H. Bluhm, N. C. Koshnick, M. E. Huber, and K. A. Moler, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 209902–E (2007). It should be noted that the authors “mimicked” two-band superconductivity by using superconducting rings consisting of two parallel, Josephson-coupled aluminum layers. However, in this particular geometrical configuration, the composite system behaves like a genuine two-band superconductor: see the discussion of the Gibbs free-energy functional (8).
9. Y. S. Yerin and A. N. Omelyanchouk, Fiz. Nizk. Temp. 33, 538 (2007)
10. Y. S. Yerin, S. V. Kuplevakhsky, and A. N. Omelyanchouk, Fiz. Nizk. Temp. 34, 1131 (2008)
13.The same arguments apply to single-gap superconductors as well: see, e.g., P. G. de Gennes, Superconductivity of Metals and Alloys (Benjamin, New York, 1966).
14. V. L. Ginzburg, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 42, 299 (1962).
16.See, e.g., L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamic of Continuous Media (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1968). For reference purposes, we remark that the kinetic inductance is , as follows from relation (37). Accordingly, the expansion parameter can be expressed as .
19. M. Abramowitz and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions (Dover, New York, 1965).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month