No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The angular velocity of a freely rotating sphere in a weakly viscoelastic matrix fluid
1. H. A. Barnes, “A review of the rheology of filled viscoelastic systems,” Rheol. Rev. 1, 1 (2003).
3. P. Bagchi and S. Balachandar, “Effect of free rotation on the motion of a solid sphere in linear shear flow at moderate Re,” Phys. Fluids 14, 2719 (2002).
4. L. Gary Leal, Advanced Transport Phenomena (Cambridge University Press, 2007).
9. C. A. Truesdell and W. Noll, in Encyclopaedia of Physics, edited by S. Flugge (Springer, Berlin, 1965), Vol. III/3.
12. M. Astruc, S. Vervoort, H. O. Nouatin, T. Coupez, Y. D. Puydt, P. Navard, and E. Peurvel-Disdier, “Experimental and numerical study of the rotation and the erosion of fillers suspended in viscoelastic fluids under simple shear flow,” Rheol. Acta 42, 421 (2003).
13. F. Snijkers, G. D’Avino, P. L. Maffettone, F. Greco, M. Hulsen, and J. Vermant, “Rotation of a sphere in a viscoelastic liquid subjected to shear. Part II. Experimental results,” J. Rheol. 53, 459 (2009).
14. G. D’Avino, M. A. Hulsen, F. Snijkers, J. Vermant, F. Greco, and P. L. Maffettone, “Rotation of a sphere in a viscoelastic liquid subjected to shear. Part I. Simulation results,” J. Rheol. 52, 1331 (2008).
15. K. D. Housiadas and R. I. Tanner, “On the rheology of a dilute suspension of rigid spheres in a weakly viscoelastic matrix fluid,” J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech. 162, 88 (2009).
17. R. B. Bird, R. C. Armstrong, and O. Hassanger, Dynamics of Polymeric Liquids. Vol. 1 Fluid Mechanics, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1987).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month