No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Pinch-off and formation number of negatively buoyant jets
6. W. Zhao, S. H. Frankel, and L G Mongeau, “Effects of trailing jet instability on vortex ring formation,” Phys. Fluids 12, 589 (2000).
8. J. J. Allen and T. Naitoh, “Experimental study of the production of vortex rings using a variable diameter orifice,” Phys. Fluids 17, 061701 (2005).
9. L. Gao, S. C. M. Yu, J. J. Ai, and A. W. K. Law, “Circulation and energy of the leading vortex ring in a gravity-driven starting jet,” Phys. Fluids 20, 093604 (2008).
10. S. C. M. Yu, J. J. Ai, L. Gao, and A. W. K. Law, “Vortex formation process of a starting square jet,” AIAA J. 46, 223 (2008).
15. R. Q. Wang, A. W. K. Law, E. E. Adams, and O. B. Fringer, “Buoyant formation number of a starting buoyant jet,” Phy. Fluids 21, 125104 (2009).
16. C. Marugaán-Cruz, J. Rodriíguez-Rodriíguez, and C. Martiínez-Bazaán, “Negatively buoyant starting jets,” Phys. Fluids 21, 117101 (2009).
19. Y. Zang, R. L. Street, and J. R. Koseff, “A non-staggered grid, fractional step method for time-dependent incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in curvilinear coordinates,” J. Comput. Phys. 114, 18 (1994).
21. L. L. Yuan and R. L. Street, “Large eddy simulation of a jet in crossflow,” in Engineering Congress and Exposition, Atlanta, GA, 1996.
22. H. B. Fischer, E. J. List, R. C. Y. Koh, J. Imberger, N. H. Brooks, Mixing in Inland and Coastal Waters (Academic, 1979), p–483.
27. A.W. K. Law, J. Ai, and S. C. M. Yu, “Leading vortex of a starting forced buoyant plume,” in Proceedings of the Ninth Asian Symposium on Visualization, edited by C. T. Hu and H. H. Qiu, Hong Kong, China, June 4–6, 2007 (IOS, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2007).
35. T. Mizushina, F. Ogino, H. Takeuchi, and H. Ikawa, “An experimental study of vertical turbulent jet with negative buoyancy,” Heat Mass Transfer 16, 15 (1982).
37. P. D. Friedman and J. Katz, “The flow and mixing mechanisms caused by the impingement of an immiscible interface with a vertical jet,” Phys. Fluids 11, 2598 (1999).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month