No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The bipolar behavior of the Richtmyer–Meshkov instability
3. J. W. Jacobs and J. M. Sheeley, “Experimental study of incompressible Richtmyer-Meshkov instability,” Physics of Fluids 8, 405–15 (1996).
4. G. C. Orlicz, B. J. Balakuma, C. D. Tomkins, and K. P. Prestridge, “A Mach number study of the Richtmyer–Meshkov instability in a varicose, heavy-gas curtain,” Phys. Fluids 21, 064102 (2009).
5. E. Leinov, G. Malamud, Y. Elbaz, A. Levin, G. Ben-dor, D. Shvarts, and O. Sadot, “Experimental and numerical investigation of the Richtmyer–Meshkov instability under reshock conditions,” J. Fluid Mech. 626, 449–75 (2009).
6. O. Schilling and M. Latini, “High-Order WENO simulations of three-dimensional reshocked Richtmyer–Meshkov instability to late times: dynamics, dependence on initial conditions, and comparisons to experimental data,” Acta Mathematica Scientia 30B(2), 595–620 (2010).
7. B. Thornber, D. Drikakis, R. J. R. Williams, and D. L. Youngs, “The influence of inial conditions on turbulent mixing due to Richtmyer-Meshkov instability,” J. Fluid Mech. 654, 99–139 (2010).
8. F. F. Grinstein, A. A. Gowardhan, and A. J. Wachtor, “Simulations of Richtmyer-Meshkov instabilities in planar shock-tube experiments,” Phys. Fluids. 23, 034106 (2011).
9. Implicit Large Eddy Simulation: Computing Turbulent Flow Dynamics, edited by F. F. Grinstein, L. G. Margolin, and W. J. Rider, 2nd printing (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
10. M. Gittings, R. Weaver, M. Clover, T. Betlach, N. Byrne, R. Coker, E. Dendy, R. Hueckstaedt, K. New, W. R. Oakes, D. Ranta and R. Stefan, “The RAGE radiation-hydrodynamic code,” Comput. Science & Discovery 1, 015005 (2008).
13. Y. Zhou, “Unification and extension of the similarity scaling criteria and mixing transition for studying astrophysics using high energy density laboratory experiments or numerical simulations,” Phys Plasmas 14, 082701 (2007).
14. H. Tennekes and J. L. Lumley, A First Course in Turbulence (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1972).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month