No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Binary scattering model for Lennard-Jones potential: Transport coefficients and collision integrals for non-equilibrium gas flow simulations
1. G. A. Bird, Molecular Gas Dynamics and the Direct Simulation of Gas Flows, 2nd ed. (Oxford University Press, New York, 1994).
4. Z. Tan, Y. K. Chen, P. L. Varghese, and J. L. Howell, “New numerical strategy to evaluate the collision integral of the Boltzmann equation,” Rarefied Gas Dynamics: Theoretical and Computational Techniques, AIAA, Washington DC (1989), p. 359.
5. V. Aristov, Direct Methods for Solving the Boltzmann Equation and Study of Nonequilibrium Flows (Springer, Netherlands, 2001).
7. K. Koura and H. Matsumoto, “Variable soft sphere molecular model for inverse-power-law or Lennard-Jones potential,” Phys. Fluids A: Fluid Dyn. 3, 2459 (1991).
10. J. O. Hirschfelder, R. B. Bird, and E. L. Spotz, “The transport properties for non-polar gases,” J. Chem. Phys. 16(10), 968 (1948).
11. R. Bird, W. Stewart, and E. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena (Wiley, New York, 2004).
13. J. Lengrand, J. Allegre, A. Chpoun, and M. Raffin, “Rarefied hypersonic flow over a sharp flat plate- numerical and experimental results,” Rarefied Gas Dyn.: Space Sci. Eng. 160, 276 (1994).
14. M. Holden, “Development and code evaluation studies in hypervelocity flows in the LENS facility,” in Aerothermodynamics for Space Vehicles, European Space Agency, Paris, France (1995), Vol. 367, p. 319.
15. D. Smith, Thin-Film Deposition: Principles and Practice (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1995).
16. R. Farrow, Molecular Beam Epitaxy: Applications to Key Materials (Noyes Publications, New Jersey, 1995).
18. F. Sharipov and G. Bertoldo, “Numerical solution of the linearized Boltzmann equation for an arbitrary intermolecular potential,” J. Comput. Phys. 228, 3345 (2009).
19. A. Venkattraman and A. Alexeenko, “DSMC collision model for the Lennard-Jones potential: Efficient algorithm and verification,” in Proceedings of the 42nd AIAA Thermophysics Conference, AIAA, 2011-3313 (AIAA, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2011).
20. S. Chapman and T. Cowling, The Mathematical Theory of Non-Uniform Gases: An Account of the Kinetic Theory of Viscosity, Thermal Conduction and Diffusion in Gases (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 1990).
22. J. Kim, O. Kwon, and C. Park, “Modification and expansion of the generalized soft-sphere model to high temperature based on collision integrals,” Phys. Fluids 20, 017105 (2008).
23. P. Valentini and T. E. Schwartzentruber, “Large-scale molecular dynamics simulations of normal shock waves in dilute argon,” Phys. Fluids 21, 066 (2009).
24. H. Matsumoto and K. Koura, “Comparison of velocity distribution functions in an argon shock wave between experiments and Monte Carlo calculations for Lennard-Jones potential,” Phys. Fluids A: Fluid Dyn. 3, 30 (1991).
25. J. O. Hirschfelder, C. F. Curtiss, and R. B. Bird, Molecular Theory of Gases and Liquids (Wiley, New York, 1954).
26. A. Venkattraman and A. Alexeenko, “Direct simulation Monte Carlo modeling of e-beam metal deposition,” J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 28, 916 (2010).
27. P. Rabinowitz and G. Weiss, “Tables of abscissas and weights for numerical evaluation of integrals of the form ,” Math. Tables Aids Comput. 13, 285 (1959).
28. J. Kestin, K. Knierim, E. A. Mason, B. Najafi, S. T. Ro, and M. Waldman, “Equilibrium and transport properties of the noble gases and their mixtures at low density,” J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 13, 229 (1984).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month