No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Non-uniform volumetric structures in Richtmyer-Meshkov flows
3. S. E. Bodner, D. G. Colombat, J. H. Gardner, R. H. Lehmberg, R. L. McCrory, W. Seka, C. P. Verdon, J. P. Knauer, B. B. Afeyan, and H. T. Powell, “Direct-drive laser fusion: status and prospects,” Phys. Plasmas 5, 1901 (1998).
7. Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena (Dover, New York, 2002).
8. E. E. Meshkov, Studies of Hydrodynamic Instabilities in Laboratory Experiments (FGYC-VNIEF, Sarov, 2006) (in Russian).
9. A. N. Aleshin, E. V. Lazareva, S. G. Zaytsev, V. B. Rozanov, E. G. Gamalii, and I. G. Lebo, “Linear, nonlinear and transitional stages in the development of the Richtmyer–Meshkov instability,” Sov. Phys. Dokl. 35, 159 (1990).
12. R. L. Holmes, G. Dimonte, B. Fryxell, M. L. Gittings, J. W. Grove, M. Schneider, D. H. Sharp, A. L. Velikovich, R. P. Weaver, and Q. Zhang, “Richtmyer–Meshkov instability growth: experiment, simulation and theory,” J. Fluid Mech. 389, 55 (1999).
15. B. Motl, J. Oakley, D. Ranjan, C. Weber, M. Anderson, and R. Bonazza, “Experimental validation of a Richtmyer–Meshkov scaling law over large density ratio and shock strength ranges,” Phys. Fluids 21, 126102 (2009).
16. R. F. Stellingwerf, “Smooth particle hydrodynamics,” in Advances in the Free-Lagrange Method, edited by H. E. Trease, M. J. Fritts, and W. P. Crowley (Springer Verlag, 1990), pp. 239–247.
17. M. Stanic, R. F. Stellingverf, J. T. Cassibry, and S. I. Abarzhi, “Scale coupling in Richtmyer-Meshkov flows induced by strong shocks,” Phys. Plasmas 19, 082706 (2012).
18. J. McFarland, J. Greenough, and D. Ranjan, “Computational parametric study of a Richtmyer-Meshkov instability for an inclined interface,” Phys. Rev. E 84(2), 026303 (2011).
22. G. C. Orlicz, B. J. Balakumar, C. D. Tomkins, and K. P. Prestridge, “A Mach number study of the Richtmyer-Meshkov instability in a varicose heavy-gas curtain,” Phys. Fluids 21, 064102 (2009).
23. J. W. Jacobs and V. V. Krivets, “Experiments on the late-time development of single-mode Richtmyer-Meshkov instability,” Phys. Fluids 17, 034105 (2005).
24. S. S. Orlov, S. I. Abarzhi, S.-B. Oh, G. Barbastathis, and K. R. Sreenivasan, “High-performance digital holography for fluid dynamic experiments,” Philos. Trans. R. Soc. London, Ser. A 368, 1705–1737 (2010).
25. G. Dimonte, D. L. Youngs, A. Dimits, S. Weber, M. Marinak, S. Wunsch, C. Garasi, A. Robinson, M. J. Andrews, P. Ramaprabhu, A. C. Calder, B. Fryxell, J. Biello, L. Dursi, P. MacNeice, K. Olson, P. Ricker, R. Rosner, F. Timmes, H. Tufo, Y. N. Young, and M. Zingale, “Comparative study of the turbulent Rayleigh-Taylor instability using high-resolution simulations: The Alpha-Group collaboration,” Phys. Fluids 16, 1668 (2004).
26. S. G. Glendinning, J. Bolstad, D. G. Braun et al., “Effect of shock proximity on Richtmyer-Meshkov growth,” Phys. Plasmas 10, 1931 (2003).
27. M. Jones and J. Jacobs, “A membrane-less experiment for the study of Richtmyer-Meshkov instability for a shock-accelerated gas interfaces,” Phys. Fluids 9, 3078 (1997).
35. W. Benz, Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics: A Review (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, 1989), preprint No. 2884.
36. M. L. Wilkins, Calculation of Elastic Plastic Flow (University of California Lawrence Radiation Laboratory, 1963), UCRL-7322.
38. R. W. Sharp and R. T. Barton, HEMP Advection Model (Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1981), UCID-17809.
41. R. V. Morgan, R. Aure, J. D. Stockero, J. A. Greenough, W. Cabot, O. A. Likhachev, and J. W. Jacobs “On the late-time growth of the two-dimensional Richtmyer–Meshkov instability in shock tube experiments,” J. Fluid Mech. 712, 354–383 (2012).
43. B. Poling, J. Prausbitz, and J. O’Connell, The Properties of Gases and Liquids, 5th ed. (McGraw-Hill, 2000).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month