No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Analysis of energy balance during collision of an air bubble with a solid wall
2. M. Krzan, K. Lunkenheimer, and K. Malysa, “Pulsation and bouncing of a bubble prior to rupture and/or foam film formation,” Langmuir 19, 6586–6589 (2003).
3. M. Krasowska, J. Zawala, and K. Malysa, “Air at hydrophobic surfaces and kinetic of three phase contact formation,” Adv. Colloid Interface Sci. 147–148, 155–169 (2009).
6. J. Ralston, Encyclopedia of Separation, 1st ed. (Academic Press, San Diego, 2000).
8. D. Kosior, J. Zawala, M. Krasowska, and K. Malysa, “Influence of n-octanol and α-terpineol on thin film stability and bubble attachment to hydrophobic surface,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 15, 2586–2595 (2013).
9. R. Zenit and D. Legendre, “The coefficient of restitution for air bubbles colliding against solid walls in viscous liquids,” Phys. Fluids 21, 083306 (2009).
11. D. Legendre, R. Zenit, C. Daniel, and P. Guiraud, “A note on the modelling of the bouncing of spherical drops or solid spheres on a wall in viscous fluid,” Chem. Eng. Sci. 61, 3543–3549 (2006).
12. E. Klaseboer, J. Chevailler, A. Mate, O. Masbernat, and C. Gourdon, “Model and experiments of a drop impinging on a immersed wall,” Phys. Fluids 13, 45–57 (2001).
13. H.-K. Tsao and D. Koch, “Observations of high Reynolds number bubble interacting with rigid wall,” Phys. Fluids 9, 44–56 (1997).
15. P. Duineveld, “Bouncing and coalescence of bubble pairs rising at high Reynolds number in pure water or aqueous surfactant solutions,” Appl. Sci. Res. 58, 409–439 (1998).
16. E. Canot, M. El Hammoumi, and D. Lachkar, “Numerical simulation of the buoyancy-driven bouncing of a 2-d bubble at a horizontal wall,” Theor. Comput. Fluid Dyn. 17, 51–72 (2003).
17. T. Omori
, H. Kayama
, Z. Tukovic
, and T. Kajishima
, 7th International Conference on Multiphase Flow, Tampa, FL, 30 May–4 June 2010
(University of Florida, George A. Smathers Libraries
), pp. 1
18. E. Klaseboer, R. Manica, and D. Chan, Ninth International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries, 10–12 December 2012, edited by C. B. Solnordal, P. Liovic, G. W. Delaney, and P. J. Witt (CSIRO, Melbourne, 2012), pp. 1–6.
19. D. Joseph, T. Funada, and J. Wang, Potential Flow of Viscous and Viscoelastic Liquids, 1st ed. (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2007).
20. J. Zawala, M. Krasowska, T. Dabros, and K. Malysa, “Influence of bubble kinetic energy on its bouncing during collisions with various interfaces,” Can. J. Chem. Eng. 85, 669–678 (2007).
25. O. Voinov and A. Golovin, “Lagrange equations for a system of bubbles of varying radii in a liquid of small viscosity,” Fluid Dyn. 5, 458–464 (1970).
29. R. Bird, W. Stewart, and E. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena, 2nd ed. (John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 2007).
30. M. Krzan, J. Zawala, and K. Malysa, “Development of steady state adsorption distribution over interface of a bubble rising in solutions of n-alkanols (C5, C8) and n-alkyltrimethylammonium bromides (C8, C12, C16),” Colloids Surf., A 298, 42–51 (2007).
31. C. Brennen, “A review of added mass and fluid inertial forces,” CR 82.010 Report (Naval Civil Engineering Laboratory, Port Hueneme, 1982), pp. 1–50.
32. L. Milne-Thomson, Theoretical Hydrodynamics, 5th ed. (Macmillan and Co., Ltd., London, 1968).
33. C. Brennen, Fundamentals of Multiphase Flow (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2005).
37. A. Sato, M. Shirota, T. Sanada, and M. Watanabe, “Modeling of bouncing of a single clean bubble on a free surface,” Phys. Fluids 23, 013307 (2011).
38. J. Zawala and K. Malysa, “Influence of the impact velocity and size of the film formed on bubble coalescence time at water surface,” Langmuir 27, 2250–2257 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month