No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Regularized 13 moment equations for hard sphere molecules: Linear bulk equations
1. S. Chapman and T. G. Cowling, The Mathematical Theory of Non-Uniform Gases (Cambridge University Press, 1970).
2. C. Cercignani, Theory and Application of the Boltzmann Equation (Scottish Academic Press, Edinburgh, 1975).
3. H. Struchtrup, Macroscopic Transport Equations for Rarefied Gas Flows—Approximation Methods in Kinetic Theory, Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics Series (Springer, Heidelberg, 2005).
4. I. Müller and T. Ruggeri, Rational Extended Thermodynamics, Springer Tracts in Natural Philosophy Vol. 37 (Springer, New York, 1998).
5. H. Struchtrup and M. Torrilhon, “Regularization of Grad's 13 moment equations: Derivation and linear analysis,” Phys. Fluids 15(9), 2668–2680 (2003).
6. M. Torrilhon and H. Struchtrup, “Regularized 13-moment equations: Shock structure calculations and comparison to Burnett models,” J. Fluid Mech. 513, 171–198 (2004).
7. H. Struchtrup, “Stable transport equations for rarefied gases at high orders in the Knudsen number,” Phys. Fluids 16(11), 3921–3934 (2004).
8. H. Struchtrup, “Derivation of 13 moment equations for rarefied gas flow to second order accuracy for arbitrary interaction potentials,” Multiscale Model. Simul. 3(1), 221–243 (2005).
11. H. Grad, “Principles of the Kinetic Theory of Gases,” in Handbuch der Physik XII: Thermodynamik der Gase, edited by S. Flügge (Springer, Berlin, 1958).
13. X. Gu and D. Emerson, “A computational strategy for the regularized 13 moment equations with enhanced wall-boundary conditions,” J. Comput. Phys. 225, 263–283 (2007).
15. P. Taheri, M. Torrilhon, and H. Struchtrup, “Couette and Poiseuille flows in microchannels: Analytical solutions for regularized 13-moment equations,” Phys. Fluids 21, 017102 (2009).
17. P. Taheri and H. Struchtrup, “An extended macroscopic transport model for rarefied gas flows in long capillaries with circular cross section,” Phys. Fluids 22, 112004 (2010).
24. A. V. Bobylev, “The Chapman-Enskog and Grad methods for solving the Boltzmann equation,” Sov. Phys. Dokl. 27, 29–31 (1982).
28. A. V. Bobylev, “Boltzmann equation and hydrodynamics beyond the Navier Stokes level (Harold Grad Lecture),” in Proceedings of 25th International RGD Symposium, St. Petersburg, Russia, edited by M. S. Ivanov and A. K. Rebrov (Publishing House of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science, Novosibirsk, 2007), pp. 3–12.
30. M. Bisi, M. P. Cassinari, and M. Groppi, “Qualitative analysis of the generalized Burnett equations and applications to half space problems,” Kinet. Relat. Models 1, 295 (2008).
31. A. V. Bobylev, M. Bisi, M. P. Cassinari, and G. Spiga, “Shock wave structure for generalized Burnett equations,” Phys. Fluids 23, 030607 (2011).
34. C. Truesdell and R. G. Muncaster, Fundamentals of Maxwell's Kinetic Theory of a Simple Monatomic Gas (Academic Press, New York, 1980).
35. P. L. Bhatnagar, E. P. Gross, and M. Krook, “A model for collision processes in gases. I. Small amplitude processes in charged and neutral one-component systems,” Phys. Rev. 94, 511–525 (1954).
37. E. M. Shakhov, “Generalization of the Krook kinetic relaxation equation,” Fluid Dyn. (English translation of Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR, Mekhanika Zhidkosti i Gaza) 3, 95–96 (1968).
41. M. Torrilhon, J. D. Au, and H. Struchtrup, “Explicit fluxes and productions for large systems of the moment method based on extended thermodynamics,” Continuum Mech. Thermodyn. 15(1), 97–111 (2003).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month