No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Magnetic resonance imaging study on near miscible supercritical CO2
flooding in porous media
4. C. Y. Jiao and H. Hotzl, “An experimental study of miscible displacements in porous media with variation of fluid density and viscosity,” Transp. Porous Med. 54, 125–144 (2004).
6. M. Mishra, M. Martin, and A. De Wit, “Miscible viscous fingering with linear adsorption on the porous matrix,” Phys. Fluids 19, 073101 (2007).
7. M. Nobakht, S. Moghadam, and Y. A. Gu, “Effects of viscous and capillary forces on CO2 enhanced oil recovery under reservoir conditions,” Energy Fuels 21, 3469–3476 (2007).
8. K. Asghari and F. Torabi, “Effect of miscible and immiscible CO2 flooding on gravity drainage: Experimental and simulation results,” SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, pp. 19–23 (2008).
12. R. B. Grigg, M. D. Gregory, and J. D. Purkaple, “The effect of pressure on improved oilflood recovery from tertiary gas injection,” SPE Reservoir Eng. 12, 179–188 (1997).
13. P. L. Wylie and K. K. Mohanty, “Effect of water saturation on oil recovery by near-miscible gas injection,” SPE Reservoir Eng. 12, 264–268 (1997).
14. P. L. Wylie and K. K. Mohanty, “Effect of wettability on oil recovery by near-miscible gas injection,” SPE Reservoir Eval. Eng. 2, 558–564 (1999).
15. M. Dong, S. S. Huang, and R. Srivastava, “A laboratory study on near-miscible CO injection in steelman reservoir,” J. Can. Pet. Technol. 40, 53–61 (2001).
16. L. H. Bui, “Near miscible CO2 application to improve oil recovery,” M.S. thesis, University of Kansas, 2010.
18. E. Camhi, E. Meiburg, and M. Ruith, “Miscible rectilinear displacements with gravity override. Part 2. Heterogeneous porous media,” J. Fluid Mech. 420, 259–276 (2000).
19. P. G. Saffman and G. I. Taylor, “The penetration of a fluid into a porous medium or Hele-Shaw cell containing a more viscous liquid,” Proc. R. Soc. London, Ser. A 245, 312–329 (1958).
20. H. A. Tchelepi, F. M. Orr Jr., N. Rakotomalala, D. Salin, and R. Wouméni, “Dispersion, permeability heterogeneity, and viscous fingering: Acoustic experimental observations and particle-tracking simulations,” Phys. Fluids A 5, 1558 (1993).
21. J. C. Bacri, N. Rakotomalala, D. Salin, and R. Woumeni, “Miscible viscous fingering: Experiments versus continuum approach,” Phys. Fluids A 4, 1611 (1992).
24. Q. P. Nguyen, W. R. Rossen, P. L. J. Zitah, and P. K. Currie, “Determination of gas trapping with foam using x-ray computed tomography and effluent analysis,” SPE J. 14, 222 (2009).
25. S. Berg, S. Oedai, A. J. Landman, N. Brussee, M. Boele, R. Valdez, and K. van Gelder, “Miscible displacement of oils by carbon disulfide in porous media: Experiments and analysis,” Phys. Fluids 22, 113102 (2010).
26. J. J. Tessier and K. J. Packer, “The characterization of multiphase fluid transport in a porous solid by pulsed gradient stimulated echo nuclear magnetic resonance,” Phys. Fluids 10, 75 (1998).
27. M. L. Johns and L. F. Gladden, “Magnetic resonance imaging study of the dissolution kinetics of octanol in porous media,” J. Colloid Interface Sci. 210, 261–270 (1999).
29. Q. Chen, W. Kinzelbach, and S. Oswald, “Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging for studies of flow and transport in porous media,” J. Environ. Qual. 31, 477–486 (2002).
30. L. F. Gladden, B. S. Akpa, L. D. Anadon, J. J. Heras, D. J. Holland, M. D. Mantle, S. Matthews, C. Mueller, M. C. Sains, and A. J. Sederman, “Dynamic MR imaging of single- and two-phase flows,” Chem. Eng. Res. Des. 84, 272–281 (2006).
32. Y. C. Zhao, Y. C. Song, Y. Liu, H. F. Liang, and B. L. Dou, “Visualization and measurement of CO2 flooding in porous media using MRI,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 50, 4707–4715 (2011).
33. J. Mitchell, J. Staniland, R. Chassagne, and E. J. Fordham, “Quantitative in situ enhanced oil recovery monitoring using nuclear magnetic resonance,” Transp. Porous Med. 94, 683–706 (2012).
34. Y. Liu, Y. C. Zhao, J. F. Zhao, and Y. C. Song, “Magnetic resonance imaging on CO2 miscible and immiscible displacement in oil-saturated glass beads pack,” Magn. Reson. Imaging 29, 1110–1118 (2011).
35. R. Span and W. Wagner, “A new equation of state for carbon dioxide covering the fluid region from the triple-point temperature to 1100 K at pressures up to 800 MPa,” J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 25, 1509–1596 (1996).
36. Y. C. Song, N. J. Zhu, Y. Liu, J. F. Zhao, W. G. Liu, Y. Zhang, Y. C. Zhao, and L. L. Jiang, “Magnetic resonance imaging study on the miscibility of a CO2/n-Decane system,” Chin. Phys. Lett. 28, 096401 (2011).
37. Y. C. Song, W. W. Jian, Y. Zhang, Y. Shen, Y. Zhan, J. Zhao, Y. Liu, and D. Wang, “Densities and volumetric characteristics of binary system of CO2+decane from (303.15 to 353.15) K and pressures up to 19 MPa,” J. Chem. Eng. Data. 57, 3399–3407 (2012).
38. K. K. Pande, “Effects of gravity and viscous crossflow on hydrocarbon miscible flood performance in heterogeneous reservoirs,” SPE 839–850 (1992).
39. C. Jiao and T. Maxworthy, “An experimental study of miscible displacement with gravity-override and viscosity-contrast in a Hele-Shaw cell,” Exp. Fluids 44, 781 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month