No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Volume oscillations of a constrained bubble
3. S. Ramalingam, D. Ramkrishna, and O. Basaran, “Free vibrations of a spherical drop constrained at an azimuth,” Phys. Fluids 24, 082102 (2012).
6. T. G. Leighton, The Acoustic Bubble (Academic Press, London, 1994).
7. D. Ramble, A. Phelps, and T. G. Leighton, “On the relation between surface waves on a bubble and the subharmonic combination-frequency emission,” Acust. Acta Acust 84, 986–988 (1998).
8. A. O. Maksimov and T. G. Leighton, “Transient processes near the threshold of acoustically driven bubble shape oscillations,” Acust. Acta Acust. 87, 322–332 (2001).
12. A. O. Maksimov, T. G. Leighton, and P. R. Birkin, “Dynamics of a Tethered Bubble,” in Innovations in Nonlinear Acoustics, edited by A. A. Atchly, V. W. Sparrow, and R. M. Keolian (AIP, Melville, New York, 2006), pp. 512–515.
13. C. Hullin, “Pulsierende Luftblasen in Wasser,” Acustica 37, 64–72 (1977).
14. S. M. Gorskii, A. Y. Zinovev, and P. K. Chichagov, “Natural oscillations of a tethered gas bubble in liquids,” Sov. Phys. Acoust. 34, 1023–1027 (1988).
15. T. G. Leighton et al., “Bubble sizing by the nonlinear scattering of two acoustic frequencies,” in Natural Physical Sources of Underwater Sound, edited by B. R. Kerman (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1992), pp. 453–466.
16. P. K. Chichagov and A. Y. Zinovev, “On the parametric excitation of waves on a gas cavity surface in liquids,” in Advances in Nonlinear Acoustics, edited by H. Hobak (World Scientific, Singapore, 1993), pp. 418–423.
17. A. D. Phelps and T. G. Leighton, “High-resolution bubble sizing through detection of the subharmonic response with a two-frequency excitation technique,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 99, 1985–1992 (1996).
18. T. G. Leighton, D. G. Ramble, and A. D. Phelps, “The detection of tethered and rising bubbles using multiple acoustic techniques,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 101, 2626–2635 (1997).
19. A. D. Phelps and T. G. Leighton, “The subharmonic oscillations and combination-frequency subharmonic emission from a resonant bubble: Their properties and generation mechanisms,” Acust. Acta Acust 83, 59–66 (1997).
21. B. T. McDonald and T. Cui, “Superhydrophilic surface modification of copper surfaces by layer-by-layer self-assembly and liquid phase deposition of TiO2 thin films,” J. Colloid Interface Sci. 354, 1–6 (2011).
22. R. H. Cole, Underwater Explosions (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1948).
23. Yu. A. Kobelev and L. A. Ostrovskii, “Acousto-electrostatic analogy and gas bubbles interaction in liquid,” Sov. Phys. Acoust. 30, 715–716 (1984).
24. W. Miller, Symmetry and Separation of Variables (Addison-Wesley, London-Amsterdam-Ontario-Sydney-Tokyo, 1977).
25. P. M. Morse and H. Feshbach, Methods of Theoretical Physics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1953).
26. H. Bateman, Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1959).
28. S. G. Mikhlin and S. Prossdorf, Singular Integral Operators (Springer Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York, 1986).
32. E. M. B. Payne, S. J. Illesinghe, A. Ooi, and R. Manasseh, “Symmetric mode resonance of bubbles attached to a rigid boundary,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 118, 2841–2849 (2005).
34. C. A. Greene and P. S. Wilson, “Laboratory investigation of a passive acoustic method for measurement of underwater gas seep ebullition,” J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 131, EL61–EL66 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month