No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Experimental investigation of the wall shear stress in a circular impinging jet
2. J. Lee and S.-J. Lee, “The effect of nozzle aspect ratio on stagnation region heat transfer characteristics of elliptic impinging jet,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 43, 555–575 (2000).
6. K. Kataoka and T. Mizushina, “Local enhancement of the rate of heat transfer in an impinging round jet by free-stream turbulence,” in Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference, Tokyo, Japan, 3–7 September (Society of Heat Transfer of Japan, 1974), Vol. 2 pp. 305–309.
7. D. J. Phares, G. T. Smedley, and R. C. Flagan, “The wall shear stress produced by the normal impingement of a jet on a flat surface,” J. Fluid Mech. 418, 351–375 (2000).
9. S. Yapici, S. Kuslu, C. Ozmetin, H. Ersahan, and T. Pekdemir, “Surface shear stress for a submerged jet impingement using electrochemical technique,” J. Appl. Electrochem. 29(2), 185–190 (1999).
11. D. Fabris, D. Liepmann, and D. Marcus, “Quantitative experimental and numerical investigation of a vortex ring impinging on a wall,” Phys. Fluids 8, 2640–2649 (1996).
12. A. M. Naguib and M. M. Koochesfahani, “On wall-pressure sources associated with the unsteady separation in a vortex-ring/wall interaction,” Phys. Fluids 16, 2613–2622 (2004).
15. M. El Hassan, H. H. Assoum, V. Sobolik, J. Vétel, K. Abed-Meraim, A. Garon, and A. Sakout, “Experimental investigation of the wall shear stress and the vortex dynamics in a circular impinging jet,” Exp. Fluids 52(6), 1475–1489 (2012).
17. J. Westerweel, “Digital particle image velocimetry—theory and application,” Ph.D. thesis, Delft University of Technology (1993).
19. M. Kristiawan, A. Meslem, I. Nastase, and V. Sobolik, “Wall shear rates and mass transfer in impinging jets: Comparison of circular convergent and cross-shaped orifice nozzles,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 55, 282–293 (2012).
20. V. Sobolik, O. Wein, and J. Cermak, “Simultaneous measurement of film thickness and wall shear stress in wavy-film flow of non-newtonian fluids,” Collect. Czech. Chem. Commun. 52, 913 (1987).
22. S. C. Shadden, F. Lekien, and J. E. Marsden, “Definition and properties of Lagrangian coherent structures from finite-time lyapunov exponents in two-dimensional aperiodic flows,” Physica D 212, 271–304 (2005).
23. M. El Hassan and A. Meslem, “Time-resolved stereoscopic particle image velocimetry investigation of the entrainment in the near field of circular and daisy-shaped orifice jets,” Phys. Fluids 22, 035107 (2010).
24. M. El Hassan, A. Meslem, and K. Abed-Meraim, “Experimental investigation of the flow in the near-field of a cross-shaped orifice jet,” Phys. Fluids 23, 045101 (2011).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month