No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Rayleigh-Taylor instability creates provocative images in painting
1. D. A. White, Siqueiros: Biography of a Revoluyionary Artist (BookSurge Publishing, 2009).
2. L. P. Hurlburt, “El taller experimental Siqueiros: New York 1936,” Rev. Bellas Art. 25, 26–37 (1976).
3. S. Zetina, F. Godinez, and R. Zenit, “A hydrodynamic instability is used to create provocative images in painting,” PLOS One (in press).
4. L. Rayleigh, “Investigation of the character of the equilibrium of an incompressible heavy fluid of variable density,” Proc. London Math. Soc. 14, 170–177 (1883).
5. G. I. Taylor, “The instability of liquid surfaces when accelerated in a direction perpendicular to their planes. I,” Proc. R. Soc. London Ser. A 201, 192–212 (1950).
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month