No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Experimental study of self magnetic pinch diode as flash radiography source at 4 megavolt
1. S. B. Swanekamp, G. Cooperstein, J. W. Schumer, D. Mosher, F. C. Young, P. F. Ottinger, and R. J. Commisso, “ Evaluation of self-magnetically pinched diodes up to 10 MV as high resolution flash X-ray sources,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 32(5), 2004–2016 (2004).
2. S. Clough, K. Thomas, M. Williamson, and A. Jones, “ Investigation on the self magnetic pinch diode on PIM as a radiographic source,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Pulsed Power Conference (2005), pp. 1137–1140.
3. J. Threadgold, P. Martin, A. Jones, D. Short, J. McLean, G. Cooper, A. Heathcote, D. Hinshelwood, D. Mosher, R. Allen, G. Cooperstein, S. Portillo, B. Oliver, D. Rose, D. Welch, and N. Bruner, “ Development of the self magnetic pinch diode as a high brightness radiographic source,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Pulsed Power Conference (2007), pp. 609–613.
4. D. Hinchelwood, R. J. Allen, R. J. Commisso, G. Cooperstein, B. M. Huhman, D. Mosher, D. P. Murphy, P. F. Ottinger, J. W. Schumer, S. B. Swanekamp, S. J. Stephanakis, B. V. Weber, F. C. Young, I. Crotch, J. O'Malley, and J. R. Threadgold, “ High power self-pinch diode experiments for radiographic applications,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 35(3), 565–572 (2007).
5. P. Martin and S. Vickers, “ Comparison of the self pinch diode and the paraxial diode electron distributions at the conversion target using LSP,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Pulsed Power Conference (2009), pp. 40–45.
6. B. Etchessahar, R. Nicolas, and R. Rosol, “ Development and characterization of self-pinch and rod pinch diodes at 1.9 MV,” in Conference Records–Abstracts, IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, 2009.
7. K. D. Hahn, N. Bruner, M. D. Johnston, B. V. Oliver, T. J. Webb, D. R. Welch, S. R. Cordova, I. Crotch, R. E. Gignac, J. J. Leckbee, I. Molina, S. Portillo, J. R. Threadgold, and D. Ziska, “ Overview of self-magnetically pinched-diode investigations on RITS-6,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 38(10), 2652 (2010).
8. T. J. Renk, M. D. Johnston, B. V. Oliver, N. Bruner, and D. Welch, “ Load impedance dynamics in the RITS-6 SMP diode,” in Conference Records–Abstracts, IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, 2011.
9. G. Raboisson, P. Eyl, M. Roche, C. Malaval, and A. Johan, “ ASTERIX, a high intensity X-ray generator,” in Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Pulsed Power Conference (1989), pp. 567–570.
10. B. Etchessahar, V. Bernigaud, M. Caron, F. Cartier, S. Cartier, L. Hourdin, L. Magnin, R. Nicolas, F. Poulet, R. Rosol, Y. Tailleur, M. Toury, A. C. L. Fontaine, B. Bicrel, B. Cassany, T. Desanlis, L. Voisin, D. Hébert, C. Delbos, A. Garrigues, and I. Soleilhavoup, “ Study and optimization of negative polarity rod pinch diode as flash radiography source at 4.5 MV,” Phys. Plasmas 19(9), 093104 (2012).
11. T. P. Hughes, R. E. Clark, and S. S. Yu, “ Three-dimensional calculations for a 4 kA, 3.5 MV, 2 microsecond injector with asymmetric power feed,” Phys. Rev. ST Accel. Beams 2, 110401 (1999).
13. D. V. Rose, D. R. Welch, B. V. Oliver, R. E. Clark, D. L. Johnson, J. E. Maenchen, P. R. Menge, C. L. Olson, and D. C. Rovang, “ Coupled particle-in-cell and Monte Carlo transport of intense radiographic sources,” J. Appl. Phys. 91(5), 3328–3335 (2002).
14. D. Hinshelwood, G. Cooperstein, D. Mosher, D. M. Ponce, S. D. Strasburg, S. B. Swanekamp, S. J. Stephanakis, B. V. Weber, F. C. Young, A. Critchley, I. Crotch, and J. Threadgold, “ Characterization of a self-magnetic-pinched diode,” IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 33(2), 696 (2005).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month