No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Temperature relaxation in a magnetized plasma
1. D. ter Haar: Collected Papers of L. D. Landau (Pergamon Press, London, 1965), p. 163.
2. V. I. Kogan, in Plasma Physics and the Problem of Controlled Thermonuclear Reactions, edited by M. A. Leontovich (Pergamon Press, New York, 1961), Vol. I, p. 153 [Kogan's work done in 1951 (in Russian)].
4. L. Spitzer, Jr., Physics of Fully Ionized Gases (Interscience Publishers, Inc., New York, 1956), p. 76.
16. V. P. Silin, Sov. Phys. JETP 16, 1281 (1963).
17. V. P. Silin and G. P. Chernyi, Sov. Phys. Tech. Phys. 14, 589 (1969).
19. S. Ichimaru, Statistical Plasma Physics. Basic Principles (Addison-Wesley, 1992), Vol. I.
31. Y. M. Aliev and A. R. Shister, Sov. Phys. JETP 18, 1035 (1964).
36. H. B. Nersisyan, C. Toepffer, and G. Zwicknagel, Interactions Between Charged Particles in a Magnetic Field: A Theoretical Approach to Ion Stopping in Magnetized Plasmas (Springer, Heidelberg, 2007).
38. I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series and Products, 7th ed. (Academic Press, New York, 2007), p. 884.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month