No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Generalized shock conditions and the contact discontinuity in the Hall-magnetohydrodynamics model
5. A. Jeffrey and T. Taniuti, Nonlinear Wave Propagation (Academic, New York, 1964), Chap. 3.
6. K. O. Friedrichs and H. Kranzer, Courant Institute Report No. NYO-6486, 1958.
7. Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena (Dover, Mineola, 2002), Chap. VII, Sec. 12.
13. J. P. Freidberg, Ideal Magnetohydrodynamics (Plenum, New York, 1987).
16. I. M. Gelfand and S. V. Fomin, Calculus of Variations (Dover, Mineola, 2000), Sec. 26.
20. R. Courant and K. O. Friedrichs, Supersonic Flow and Shock Waves (Interscience, New York, 1948), Chap. I, Secs. 3–4.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month