No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Response to “Comment on ‘Species separation in inertial confinement fusion fuels’” [Phys. Plasmas 20, 044701 (2013)]
1. O. Larroche, Phys. Plasmas 20, 044701 (2013).
2. C. Bellei, P. A. Amendt, S. C. Wilks, M. G. Haines, D. T. Casey, C. K. Li, R. Petrasso, and D. R. Welch, “Species separation in inertial confinement fusion fuels,” Phys. Plasmas 20(1), 012701 (2013).
4. D. T. Casey, J. A. Frenje, M. G. Johnson, M. J.-E. Manuel, H. G. Rinderknecht, N. Sinenian, F. H. Séguin, C. K. Li, R. D. Petrasso, P. B. Radha, J. A. Delettrez, V. Yu Glebov, D. D. Meyerhofer, T. C. Sangster, D. P. McNabb, P. A. Amendt, R. N. Boyd, J. R. Rygg, H. W. Herrmann, Y. H. Kim, and A. D. Bacher, “Evidence for stratification of deuterium-tritium fuel in inertial confinement fusion implosions,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 075002 (2012).
6. F. F. Chen, Introduction to Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 2nd ed. (Plenum Press, New York, 1984), p. 352.
7. Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High Temperature Phenomena (Dover Publications, Mineola, New York, 2002), p. 518.
10. C. Bellei, P. A. Amendt, and S. C. Wilks, in APS DPP Conference on Plasma Effects in Spherical Implosions, November 14–18, 2011.
11. C. Bellei, P. A. Amendt, S. C. Wilks, M. G. Haines, D. T. Casey, C. K. Li, and R. Petrasso, in Anomalous Absorption Conference on Dependence of the Fusion Yield on the Separation of d and t Ions in Exploding Pusher Simulations, June 25–29, 2012.
Article metrics loading...
The claims made in the preceding Comment are categorically refuted. Further evidence to support the conclusions of our original paper is herein provided.
Full text loading...
Most read this month