No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Magnetic piston model for higher ion charge and different electron and ion plasma temperatures
1. M. Rosenbluth, R. Garwin, and A. Rosenbluth. “ Infinite conductivity theory of the pinch,” Report No. LA-1850, Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Report, September 1954, part V: Surface layer model in the limit of no collisions.
2. M. N. Rosenbluth, “ Infinite conductivity theory of the pinch—V. Surface layer model in the limit of no collisions,” in Progress in Nuclear Energy, Series XI: Plasma Physics and Thermonuclear Research, edited by C. L. Longmire, J. L. Tuck, and W. B. Thompson (Pergamon, London, 1963), Vol. 2, p. 271.
4. R. Arad, K. Tsigutkin, Y. Maron, A. Fruchtman, and J. D. Huba, “ Observation of faster-than-diffusion magnetic field penetration into a plasma,” Phys. Plasmas 10, 112 (2003).
5. R. Doron, R. Arad, K. Tsigutkin, D. Osin, A. Weingarten, A. Starobinets, V. A. Bernshtam, E. Stambulchik, Yu. V. Ralchenko, Y. Maron, A. Fruchtman, A. Fisher, J. D. Huba, and M. Roth, “ Plasma dynamics in pulsed strong magnetic fields,” Phys. Plasmas 11, 2411 (2004).
6. R. Arad, K. Tsigutkin, Y. Maron, and A. Fruchtman, “ Investigation of the ion dynamics in a multispecies plasma under pulsed magnetic fields,” Phys. Plasmas 11, 4515 (2004).
8. H. R. Strauss, R. Doron, R. Arad, B. Rubinstein, Y. Maron, and A. Fruchtman, “ Magnetic field propagation in a two ion species planar plasma opening switch,” Phys. Plasmas 14, 053504 (2007).
9. R. Lovberg, “ Inference of plasma parameters from measurement of E and B fields in a coaxial accelerator,” Phys. Fluids 7(Suppl. ), S57 (1964).
13. L. Biagioni, A. Passaro, and A. Vicini, “ Plasma thurster plume simulation: Effect of the plasma quasineutrality hypothesis,” in 34th AIAA Plasmadynamics and Lasers Conference, Orlando, FL, 23–26 June 2003.
16. S. D. Loch, Sh. A. Abdel-Naby, C. P. Ballance, and M. S. Pindzola, “ Electron-impact ionization and recombination of M-shell atomic ions in the argon isonuclear sequence,” Phys. Rev. A 76, 022706 (2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month