No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Stimulated Raman back scattering of extraordinary electromagnetic waves from periodically magnetized nanoparticle lattice
2. B. Mraghechi and A. Chakhmachi, “Comment on ‘Stimulated Raman scattering of laser from periodically spaced nanoparticles’ [Phys. Plasmas 16, 093106 (2009)],”
3. A. Chakhmachi and B. Mraghechi, “Magnetic field effect on stimulated Raman scattering of electromagnetic waves from nanoparticle lattice,” Phys. Plasmas 18, 022102 (2011).
4. C. S. Liu, G. Kumar, and V. K. Tripathi, “Laser mode conversion into a surface plasma wave in a metal coated optical fiber,” J. Appl. Phys. 100, 013304 (2006).
6. G. Kumar and V. K. Tripathi, “Anomalous absorption of surface plasma wave by particles adsorbed on metal surface,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 91, 161503 (2007).
8. R. Gao, Z. L. Wang, Z. Bai, W. A. de Heer, L. Dai, and M. Gao, “Nanomechanics of individual carbon nanotubes from pyrolytically grown arrays,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 85, 622 (2000).
12. Z. B. Wang, B. S. Luk'yanchuk, M. H. Hong, Y. Lin, and T. C. Chong, “Energy flow around a small particle investigated by classical Mie theory,” Phys. Rev. B 70, 035418 (2004).
13. Y. L. Geng, C. W. Qiu, and S. Zouhdi, “Full-wave analysis of extraordinary backscattering by a layered plasmonic nanosphere,” J. Appl. Phys. 104, 34909 (2008).
15. F. Schedin, E. Lidorikis, A. Lombardo, V. G. Kravets, A. K. Geim, A. N. Grigorenko, K. S. Novoselov, and A. C. Ferrari, “Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of graphene,” ACS Nano 4, 5617 (2010).
16. W. Xu, X. Ling, J. Xiao, M. S. Dresselhaus, J. Kong, H. Xu, Z. Liu, and J. Zhang, “Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy on a flat graphene surface,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 109, 9281 (2012).
17. A. N. Sidorov, G. W. Slawinski, A. H. Jayatissa, F. P. Zamborini, and G. U. Sumanasekera, “A surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy study of thin graphene sheets functionalized with gold and silver nanostructures by seed-mediated growth,” Carbon 50, 699 (2012).
18. X. J. Wu, T. Q. Jia, F. L. Zhao, M. Huang, N. S. Xu, H. Kuroda, and Z. Z. Xu, “Formation mechanisms of uniform arrays of periodic nanoparticles and nanoripples on 6H-SiC crystal surface induced by femtosecond laser ablation,” Appl. Phys. A: Mater. Sci. Process. 86, 491 (2007).
19. Y. Tian, W. Yu, P. Lu, H. Xu, V. Sanecha, A. Lei, B. Shen, and X. Wang, “Generation of periodic ultrashort electron bunches and strongly asymmetric ion Coulomb explosion in nanometer foils interacting with ultra-intense laser,” Phys. Plasmas 15, 053105 (2008).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month