No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The generation of random variates from a relativistic Maxwellian distribution
6. J. L. Synge, The Relativistic Gas (North-Holland Publications Co., 1957).
8. O. Barndorff-Nielsen, Scand. J. Sta. 9, 43 (1982).
9. P. Blaesild and J. Jensen, “Multivariate distributions of hyperbolic type,” in Statistical Distributions in Scientific Work (Trieste, 1980), NATO ASI Series C Mathematical and Physical Sciences - Advanced Study Institute, Vol. 4 (D. Reidel Publishing Group, 1981), pp. 45–66.
11. L. A. Pozdnyakov, I. M. Sobol, and R. A. Syunyaev, Sov. Astron. 21, 708 (1977).
12. L. A. Pozdnyakov, I. M. Sobol, and R. A. Syunyaev, Sov. Sci. Rev., Sect. E: Astrophys. Space Phys. Rev. 2, 189 (1983).
15. W. H. Press, S. A. Teukolsky, W. T. Vetterling, and B. P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes in Fortran 77 (Cambridge University Press, 1992), Chap. 7.3, pp. 281–286.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month