No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Structure of the runaway electron loss during induced disruptions in TEXTOR
4. M. Lehnen, S. S. Abdullaev, G. Arnoux, S. A. Bozhenkov, M. W. Jakubowski, R. Jaspers, V. V. Plyusnin, V. Riccardo, U. Samm, JET EFDA Contributors, and TEXTOR Team, J. Nucl. Mater. 390–391, 740 (2009).
5. T. Kudyakov, S. S. Abdullaev, S. A. Bozhenkov, K. H. Finken, M. W. Jakubowski, M. Lehnen, G. Sewell, O. Willi, Y. Xu, and TEXTOR Team, Nucl. Fusion 52, 023025 (2012).
11. S. A. Bozhenkov, M. Lehnen, K. H. Finken, M. W. Jakubowski, R. C. Wolf, R. Jaspers, M. Kantor, O. V. Marchuk, E. Uzgel, G. Van Wassenhove, O. Zimmermann, D. Reiter, and TEXTOR Team, Plasma Phys. Controlled Fusion 50, 105007 (2008).
15. S. S. Abdullaev, Magnetic Stochasticity in Magnetically Confined Fusion Plasmas ( Springer, Cham, 2014).
16. S. S. Abdullaev, K. H. Finken, K. Wongrach, M. Tokar, H. R. Koslowski, O. Willi, L. Zeng, and TEXTOR Team, Phys. Plasmas 22, 040704 (2015).
Article metrics loading...
The loss of runaway electrons during an induced disruption is recorded by a synchrotron imaging technique using a fast infrared CCD camera. The loss is predominantly diffuse. During the “spiky-loss phase”, when the runaway beam moves close to the wall, a narrow channel between the runaway column and a scintillator probe is formed and lasts until the runaway beam is terminated. In some cases, the processed images show a stripe pattern at the plasma edge. A comparison between the MHD dominated disruptions and the MHD-free disruption is performed. A new mechanism of plasma disruptions with the runaway electron generation and a novel model which reproduces many characteristic features of the plasma beam evolution during a disruption is briefly described.
Full text loading...
Most read this month