No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Perspective: Photopyroelectric effects and pyroelectric measurements: “Invited Review Article: Photopyroelectric calorimeter for the simultaneous thermal, optical, and structural characterization of samples over phase transitions” [Rev. Sci. Instrum.82, 121101 (2011)]
2. M. G. Broadhurst and G. T. Davis, Top. Appl. Phys. 33, 285 (1987).
3. R. K. Wangsness, Electromagnetic Fields (Wiley, New York, 19861), Chap. X.
9. N. Morioka, A. Yarai, and T. Nakanishi, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 34, 2579 (1995);
9.D. Dadarlat, S. Longuemart, and A. Hadj Sahraoui, Ferroelectrics - Characterization and Modeling, edited by Mickaël Lallart (InTech (open access publisher), Rijeka, Croatia, 2011), Chap. 15, pp. 281–304.
10. Principles and Perspectives of Photothermal and Photoacoustic Phenomena, edited A. Mandelis (North-Holland, New York, 1991), and references therein.
11. Photopyroelectic Spectroscopy and Detection (PPES), edited by A. Mandelis, Ferroelectrics 165, Nos. 1–2 (1995).
12. A. Matvienko and A. Mandelis, “Photopyroelectric Thermal Wave Cavity Devices – 10 years later,” in Pyroelectric Materials and Sensors, edited by D. Ramiens (Research Signpost, Kerala, India, 2007).
15. M. Marinelli, F. Murtas, M. G. Mecozzi, U. Zammit, R. Pizzoferrato, F. Scudieri, S. Martelucci, and M. Marinelli, Appl. Phys. A 51, 387 (1990).
18. M. Streza, V. Simon, C. Neamtu, and D. Dadarlat, J. Optoelectron Adv. Mater. 9, 595 (2007).
21. M. Chirtoc, D. Dadarlat, D. Bicanic, J.-S. Antoniow, and M. Egee, in Progress in Photothermal and Photoacoustic Science and Technology, edited by A. Mandelis and P. Hess (SPIE Press, Bellingham, WA, 1997), Vol. 3, Chap. VI.
40. S. Kumar, in Progress in Photothermal and Photoacoustic Science and Technology, edited by A. Mandelis and P. Hess (SPIE Press, Bellingham, WA, 2000), Vol. 4, Chap. VI.
Article metrics loading...
There is no abstract available for this article.
Full text loading...
Most read this month