No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Active diffraction gratings: Development and tests
1. R. K. Tyson, Principles of Adaptive Optics, 3rd ed. (CRC/Taylor and Francis, 2011).
6. J. W. Hardy, Adaptive Optics for Astronomical Telescopes, Oxford Series in Optical and Imaging Sciences (Oxford University Press, 1998).
9. P. Villoresi, S. Bonora, M. Pascolini, L. Poletto, G. Tondello, C. Vozzi, M. Nisoli, G. Sansone, S. Stagira, and S. De Silvestri, Opt. Lett. 29, 207 (2004).
10. S. Bonora, F. Frassetto, S. Coraggia, C. Spezzani, M. Coreno, M. Negro, M. Devetta, C. Vozzi, S. Stagira, and L. Poletto, Appl. Phys. B 106, 905 (2011).
13. C. W. Wong, Y. Jeon, G. Barbastathis, and S. Kim, “Analog tunable gratings driven by thin-film piezoelectric microelectromechanical actuators,” Appl. Opt. 42, 621–626 (2003).
15. R. A. Guerrero, M. W. C. Sze, and J. R. A. Batiller, “Deformable curvature and beam scanning with an elastomeric concave grating actuated by a shape memory alloy,” Appl. Opt. 49, 19 (2010).
16. H. S. Fung, C. T. Chen, L. J. Huang, C. H. Chang, S. C. Chung et al., “A novel active grating monochromator—Active grating spectrometer beamline system for inelastic softxray scattering experiments,” AIP Conf. Proc. 705, 655 (2004).
17. T. C. Tseng, S. Y. Perng, H. S. Fung, S. W. Lin, J. C. Syu, K. H. Hsu, and C. T. Chen, “Prototype testing of a composite type active grating bender with Si substrate for surface profile high order term elimination,” Diamond Light Source Proc. 1, e61 (2011).
21. F. Todescato, I. Fortunati, S. Gardin, E. Garbin, E. Collini, R. Bozio, J. J. Jasieniak, G. Della Giustina, G. Brusatin, S. Toffanin, and R. Signorini, Adv. Funct. Mater. 22, 337 (2012).
25. S. Gardin, R. Signorini, A. Pistore, G. Della Giustina, G. Brusatin, M. Guglielmi, and R. Bozio, J. Phys. Chem. C 114, 7646 (2010).
Article metrics loading...
We present the realization and characterization of an active spherical diffraction grating with variable radius of curvature to be used in grazing-incidence monochromators. The device consists of a bimorph deformable mirror on the top of which a diffraction grating with laminar profile is realized by UVlithography. The experimental results show that the active grating can optimize the beam focalization of visible wavelengths through its rotation and focus accommodation.
Full text loading...
Most read this month