No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Recent developments of the ion sources at Tri University Meson Factory/Isotope Separator and ACcelerator Facilitya)
1. P. G. Bricault, M. Dombsky, P. W. Schmor, and G. Stanford, Nucl. Instrum. Methods B126, 213 (1997);
1.P. Bricault, P. Schmor, G. Stanford, C. Mark, M. Dombsky, M. Gallop, L. Moritz, and L. Udy, Proceeding of 15th International Conference On “Cyclotron and their Applications 1998,” Caen, France, edited by E. Baron and M. Lieuvin, 1998, p. 347.
2. M. Dombsky, R. Baartman, P. Bricault, J. Doornbos, K. Jayamanna, T. Kuo, G. Mackenzie, M. McDonald, P. Schmor, and D. Yuan, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 69, 1170 (1998).
3. J. Lassen, P. Bricault, M. Dombsky, F. Izdebski, J. P. Lavoie, M. Gillner, T. Gottwald, F. Hellbusch, A. Teigelhofer, A. Voss, and K. D. A. Wendt, AIP Conf. Proc. 1099(1), 769 (2009).
4. S. Rothe et al., “Experimental determination of the At ionization potential,” (to be published).
5. J. Lassen et al., “Laser spectroscopy of Astatine,” (to be published).
8. F. Labrecque, “Design of radiation resistant plasma ion sources (ECRIS and FEBIAD) for the TRIUMF/ISAC Facility,” Ph.D. dissertation, Université Laval, Québec 2012.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month