No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Analysis and decoupling control of a permanent magnet spherical actuator
1. K. M. Lee, H. S. Sun, and J. Joni, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Barcelona, Spain, April 2005 (IEEE, 2005), p. 3652.
3. H. Nagasawa and S. Honda, Proceedings of American Society for Precision Engineering, Scottsdale, Arizon, 2000 (ASPE, 2000), p. 219.
6. L. Yan, I. M. Chen, C. K. Lim, G. Yang, and K. M. Lee, Mechanisms and Machine Science (Springer, Netherlands, 2011), Vol. 4, p. 7.
7. F. C. Williams, E. R. Laithwaite, and J. F. Eastham, Proceedings of the Institution of Electrical Engineers,1959 (IEEE, 1959), p. 471.
10. K. M. Lee and H. Son, Proceedings of IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, Monterey, California, July 2005 (IEEE, 2005), p. 335.
13. L. Rossini, O. Chételat, E. Onillon, and Y. Perriard, International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, Beijing, China, 2011 (IEEE, 2011), p. 1.
15. S. Maeda, K. Hirata, S. Ikejiri, and M. Tong, XIX International Conference on Electrical Machines, Rome, Italy (IEEE, 2010), p. 1.
20. J. Xiao, J. Xiao, N. Xi, H. Dulimartad, R. L. Tummalae, M. Minorf, and R. Mukherjeeg, Integr. Comput. Aided Eng. 11, 289 (2004).
21. R. M. Murray, Z. X. Li, and S. S. Sastry, A Mathematical Introduction to Robotic Manipulation (CRC Press, 1994).
22. L. Zhang, W. Chen, L. Yan, and J. Liu, Proceedings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, San Francisco, CA September 2011 (IEEE, 2011), p. 744.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month