No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Conceptual design and scaled experimental validation of an actively damped carbon tie rods support system for the stabilization of future particle collider superstructures
1. J. P. Delahaye, “Towards CLIC feasibility,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Particle Accelerator Conference IPAC10, Kyoto, Japan, 2010, pp. 23–25.
3.ILC reference design report, Technical Report ILC-Report-2007-01, 2007.
4. R. W. Assmann, J. B. Jeanneret, A. Verdier, L. Vos, E. Wildner, F. Zimmermann, R. Brinkmann, C. Montag, I. Reyzl, N. Walker, C. E. Adolphsen, J. Frisch, N. Phinney, T. O. Raubenheimer, A. Seryi, and P. G. Tenenbaum, “Stability considerations for final focus systems of future linear colliders,” in Proceedings of the 7th European Particle Accelerator Conference, Vienna, Austria, 26–30 June 2000.
5. A. Seryi, M. Breidenbach, and J. Frisch, “Ground motion studies and modeling for the interaction region of a linear collider,” in Proceedings of the 20th International Linear Accelerator Conference, Monterey, CA, USA, 21–25 August 2000.
6. M. Aleksa, R. W. Assmann, W. Coosemans, G. Guignard, N. Leros, M. Mayoud, S. Redaelli, F. Ruggiero, S. Russenschuck, D. Schulte, I. H. Wilson, and F. Zimmermann, “The CLIC study of magnet stability and time-dependent luminosity performance,” in Proceedings of the 19th IEEE Particle Accelerator Conference, Chicago, IL, USA, 18–22 June 2001.
7. S. Redaelli, “Stabilization of nanometre-size particle beams in the final focus system of the compact linear collider (CLIC),” Ph.D. dissertation (EPFL, Lausanne, 2003).
8. L. Hendrickson, J. Frisch, T. Himel, A. Raubenheimer, A. Seryi, M. Woodley, and G. White, “Simulations of IP feedback and stabilization in the NLC,” in Proceedings of the EPAC 04, Lucerne, Switzerland, 2004.
9. J. Frisch, A. Chang, V. Decker, E. Doyle, L. Eriksson, L. Hendrickson, T. Himel, T. Markiewicz, R. Partidge, and A. Seryi, “Vibration stabilization of a mechanical model of a X-band linear collider final focul magnet,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Linear Collider Conference, 16–18 August, 2004, Germany.
10. Andrei Seryi, Linda Hendrickson, and Glen White, “Issues of stability and ground motion in ILC,” Technical Report SLAC-PUB-11661 (SLAC, Stanford, CA, 2006).
11. B. Parker, A. Mikhailichenko, K. Buesser, J. Hauptman, T. Tauchi, P. Burrows, T. Markiewicz, M. Oriunno, and A. Seryi, “Functional requirements on the design of the detectors and the interaction region of an e+e- linear collider with a push-pull arrangement of detectors,” Technical Report EuCARD-CON-2009-026, 2009.
13. C. Collette, S. Janssens, K. Artoos, A. Kuzmin, P. Fernandez-Carmona, M. Guinchard, R. Leuxe, and C. Hauviller, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. A 643(1), 95–101 (2011).
15. H. Aihara et al.
, “SiD letter of intent
,” Technical Report, preprint arXiv:0911.0006
16. T. Abe et al.
, “The international large detector: Letter of intent
,” Technical Report, preprint arXiv:1006.3396
17.CLIC Conceptual Design Report, CERN-2012-007, Geneva, Switzerland, 2012.
20. A. Gaddi, H. Gerwig, N. Siegrist, and F. Ramos, “Dynamic analysis of the ff magnets pre-isolator and support system,” Technical Report EDMS n1098581, 2010.
21. F. Lackner, K. Artoos, C. Collette, H. Mainaud Durand, C. Hauviller, J. Kemppinen, and R. Leuxe, “Development of an excentric cam based active pre-alignment system for the CLIC main beam quadrupole magnet,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Mechanical Engineering Design of Synchrotron Radiation Equipment and Instrumentation (MEDSI00) (Oxford, United Kingdom, 2010).
23. A. Preumont, Vibration Control of Active Structures. An Introduction, 3rd ed. (Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2011).
24. Y. Achkire, “Active tendon control of cable-stayed bridges,” Ph.D. dissertation (University of Brussels, Belgium, 1997).
25. B. de Marneffe, “Active and passive vibration isolation and damping via shunted transducers,” Ph.D. dissertation (University of Brussels, Belgium, 2007).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month