No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
A flash-lamp based device for fluorescence detection and identification of individual pollen grains
1. T. F. Eck, B. N. Holben, A. Sinyuk, R. T. Pinker, P. Goloub, H. Chen, B. Chatenet, Z. Li, R. P. Singh, S. N. Tripathi, J. S. Reid, D. M. Giles, O. Dubovik, N. T. O'Neill, A. Smirnov, P. Wang, and X. Xia, J. Geophys. Res., [Atmos.] 115, D19205, doi:10.1029/2010JD014002 (2010).
4. S. C. Hill, R. G. Pinnick, S. Niles, Y. L. Pan, S. Holler, R. K. Chang, J. Bottiger, B. T. Chen, C. S. Orr, and G. Feather, Field Anal. Chem. Technol. 3(4–5), 221–239 (1999).
5. Y. L. Pan, P. Cobler, S. Rhodes, A. Potter, T. Chou, S. Holler, R. K. Chang, R. G. Pinnick, and J. P. Wolf, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 72(3), 1831–1836 (2001).
7. J. D. Eversole, W. K. Cary, C. S. Scotto, R. Pierson, M. Spence, and A. J. Campillo, Field Anal. Chem. Technol. 5(4), 205–212 (2001).
10. Y. L. Pan, R. G. Pinnick, S. C. Hill, J. M. Rosen, and R. K. Chang, J. Geophys. Res., [Atmos.] 112(D24), D24S19, doi: 10.1029/2007JD008741 (2007).
20. S. C. Hill, M. W. Mayo, and R. K. Chang, Army Research Laboratory (ARL-TR-4722), 2009.
21. J. F. Richardson and J. H. Harker, Chemical Engineering (2007), Vol 2, p. 154.
Article metrics loading...
We present a novel optical aerosol particle detector based on Xe flash lamp excitation and spectrally resolved fluorescence acquisition. We demonstrate its performances on three natural pollens acquiring in real-time scattering intensity at two wavelengths, sub-microsecond time-resolved scattering traces of the particles’ passage in the focus, and UV-excited fluorescence spectra. We show that the device gives access to a rather specific detection of the bioaerosol particles.
Full text loading...
Most read this month